#14. I can't do it anymore.

There was pin drop silence in Jisoo's and Tae's room no one was speaking anything, they couldn't even if they wanted to.

Seeing this unwanted silence, Jisoo decided to go outside and take a look at beauty of the nature.

She was about to stand but her foots were swallowing too much that she couldn't walk properly. She was about to fall, but how could she when tae was there with her. Tae carried her without talking or looking at her to the balcony.

But Jisoo was looking at every inch of him. She wanted to hug him, kiss him, try to make him understand that she wasn't lying but she couldn't do any of these.

Later at the dinner. When grandmother saw nobody was talking. She started some conversation.

"Taehyung, did you took Jisoo to see doctor??"

"Yes."

"What did she said??"

He looked at Jisoo with teary eyes like he's gonna cry but instead he got up and leaved from there.

"Jisoo.."

"Yes, grandmother?"

"Did you two had a fight?" Grandmother asked jisoo with confused face.

They two were talking peacefully until her aunt interepted...

Aunt - "yes! And it was her fault! She ate some medicine to kill her child."

Grandmother - "keep your mouth shut! I didn't asked you! Jisoo?? My baby tell me??"

Jisoo - "nothing grandma, you go to sleep. "

Grandma - "if you saying so, but let me know if there is any problem.. ok?"

Jisoo - "Thanks grandma, good night..."

grandmother - "good night, my dear" her grandmother kissed on her forehead and went to sleep.

This was the time when Jisoo was missing his parents so much. If her mother was here, she would tell her everything. If her father was here, he would defend her. But maybe it was her fate.

Rosé POV.

Mother - "Rose?? I wanted to know who that boy was who saved you that day??"

Rosé - "i also want to know but i don't know"

Mother - "what??"

Rosé - "nothing.."

In the university.

She was walking while reading and she bump into someone fimiliar

"Oh, i am sorry!"

"No it's ok" I said while looking down.

"I think we have met before?"

"You, yes we have" i looked up.

"How are you doing??"

"Quite good, what about you?"

"I am also good, shall we grab a cup of coffee?"

"I have my class right now, is it possible...after university?"

"Oh..ok, you owe me a cup of coffee. Don't forget about it "

"Ok I'll remember, bye!"

I was waving my hand suddenly I remembered i forgot to ask his name again..
But it's ok I'll ask him later. I hope...

Jennie's POV.

I was taking a shower suddenly i heard my phone ringing... I wore my clothes and came to pick it up.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Yes.." he replied.

"How are you, darling?"

"I am good as always, what about you?"

"I'm also good, i tolded you to not to call me when I am at home"

"What should I do? i can't live a moment without you, and you are saying that why am I calling you?"

"I know, i know that!, I'll talk to you later my mother's coming, bye!.

I made myself busy in something while my mother was saying something about Jisoo. But I don't care about anything anymore. I am a free bird now I can do anything on my own.

To be continued. Hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading. ❤️