#16. what about now?

Jisoo's POV.

As everything was going well but there was still some people who can't see my happiness.

One day when Jimin came home he tolded Rosé's parents that he is very lonley, that's why he always came to their house whenever he want.

When Rosé was in kitchen, Jimin said he is going to washroom but he ce into my room and said.

"Don't tell me you think I saved you that day by saying 'i don't know you?' i just wanted to give you the pain you gave me the pain of being alone. Do you know how much pain does it feel to be alone. When you know no one is waiting for you at home, when you know no one's gonna ask you when will you return, when no one will ask you how are you, when you are all alone in a house."

I never thought that he was also in pain, but i never gave him, tho so how....did he?? But whatever i was focusing on me right now. Suddenly my aunt appear from nowhere.

I knew they both wanted to defeat me. But they both had their own plans.

As for me there was only one way left to tell all the truth to Tae but now i didn't had much courage to tell him the truth so I thought to tell him some other day.

Rosé's POV.

My father called me and ask me to come home early. I thought it was an emergency so I quickly took a leave and left.

When I reached home i saw everyone was normal. I quickly ran into my room.and saw my father and mother talking about something serious. As soon as I entered the room they stopped talking and started at me. My father asked me

"So, what have you thought what will you do after your studies?"

I got it. I understand what was that serious topic about. It was about my marriage. So I get straight to the point and said.

"Marriage? That's what you want me to do?"

"No, dear we want to hear your decision."

"I will open a school in Busan."

"And after that?"

"Ok! Tell Me who do you want me to marry to??"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, i am. If my parents are taking this decision it must be good."

"Ok, if you say so."

"But who do you want me to marry?"

"J-Jimin?"

"What? Did you asked him about it?"

"No, we didn't."

"Hmmmm..."

" I think we should call him here and ask?"

"Ok"

I was about to call Jimin but instead he called me and asked me to come his house. I asked him why then he tolded me it's a surprise don't ruin it.

After hearing 'surprise' i was excited.

I reached his home and and he didn't let let me in. He closed my eyes and door but i could feel it was a dark roo.

Gradually, he opened my eyes and turned the lights on.

When I saw all the decoration, i thanked him for that.

But instead he said "it's me who should Thank you.,"

I asked him what was the event.

He replied me that it was his birthday. I wished him said "you should have told me earlier. I'd have brought a atleast gift or something.

"No there's no need for that. You came that's enough for me, actually there's something more special"

I asked him what was it?

"You know it's been a while. And now i think you are the only one for me. I know we don't know eachother yet. But can we try?"

I was stunned by his words.

Instead of yes I said i also want to but
I still need some time to know you.

Jisoo's POV.

I wanted to tell him the truth but i couldn't. And he was busy also. He was realy at home. He came home to sleep only. I tried many times but he won't listen to me.

What should I do?? What if Jimin or aunt told him. His heart will broke into pieces.

Suddenly i thought i should tell to grandmother. But i think I still don't have courage to say it.

To be continued. Hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading ❤️