#10.What?Now?

Taehyung was sleeping while jisoo was not. She was thinking about what Jimin said to her.

She was now getting scared.

"What if he will do something to Tae??"

"What if he-"

Her sentence stopped by Tae.

Tae - what are you doing at night?? Why aren't you sleeping???

Jisoo - nothing, I was just drinking some water.

She laid down while hugging Tae. He hugged her back tightly.

Next morning.

Jisoo was combing her hair. While Tae came out of bathroom and said to her while hugging.

"Jisoo what does beautiful people think when they look in the mirror"he asked.

"They wish their destiny to be beautiful as them."she said.

Tae was confused. He asked her "what do you mean?".

"Nothing"

Tae started kissing on her neck. But she was standing numb. Then he pushed her on bed and started kissing everywhere on her lips, ear, forehead. She came back to her sense and she kissed him back. And they again made love.

On the otherside Rosé's pov.

She was coming back from the University. She was happy as she got first position again.

Today her driver was not there as he was on leave. So she had to take a taxi. As she was looking for it. Some boys came to harrass her. At first she thought she will manage as she had learned how to do self defence. But she never tried it. So she was nervous.

Suddenly a boy appeared and helped her to mock those fuckers. He was hurt at that time.

"You are hurt" Rosé said.

"It's ok! Are you okay!??" He replied.

"Yeah I am, but I think you need first aid let me take you hospital."

"Nah! I don't need that. I am used to it."

"Ohk! But i know how to do first aid come with me"

She wrapped her handkerchief on his hand to stop the blood. and took him to her house.

They arrived. Rosé called her mother and told her about everything happened to her and how he helped her.

Rosé's mother - thank you so much. Dear!

Jimin - no it's ok. It was nothing for me.

Rosé's mother - it's all because of you, otherwise I don't know what would have happened to my daughter. There's no one expect her for me her father.

Jimin was feeling familiar with the house. So he asked her "only you lives in this house with your mother and father?"

"Yes, and my grandmother lives with us also." She replied.

He thought it was a misunderstanding.

Her mother asked her to stay for a little longer so he can meet her father also.

But he denied.

On the otherside with tae and Jisoo..

Tae closed Jisoo's eyes and told her not to open them till he say.

Jisoo was curious what is it gonna be!??

"1,2,3 now open!"

It was a paper.

"What is this??"she asked him.

"It's our tickets for London!"

Jisoo was still confused.

He told her that "You and I are going to London to meet your father".

Jisoo was speechless. She stayed quite for some seconds. Then she hugged Tae very tightly. He couldn't even breath.

Jisoo was so so happy. She said thanks to him. "You are the best thing I have ever got in my life. Thank you." She said.

"I am going to tell this to grandmother."

When she reached down. She saw Jimin with Rosé talking with her aunt. Her smile faded like wind.

Before she could say anything she felled down on the floor.

Rosé called Tae.

He came running when he saw her unconscious.

End of the chapter. Hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading ❤️