#5. I will never leave you

Jisoo was shocked as hell by hearing this. Tears started forming in her eyes.

After her grandmother no one took her side. She never felt save with anybody.... .until Tae came into her life...being a husband.

Tae - what are you saying??? Have you lost your mind??? I married her because I love her!!

Jisoo was surprised. She never expected this from tae.

She consider him as her best friend. But tae wanted her to be his wife.

Tae - I love her so much!! Why are like this with her?? I know you are not like this... Then why are you behaving like this with jisoo??

Aunt - I just don't like her! And I am telling you leave her or me!!

Tae - mom! You are thinking about only you...how could you be so mean to me?? Am I not your child?? Don't you want me to be happy???

Aunt - no, my dear it's not like that..... it's just your wife who irritates me.

Tae - A girl who never thought of hurting someone irritates you.....how??

Aunt - she's not innocent!!! She's very clever!! She will marry you and snatch you away from me!!

Tae - mom! I think you need to see a doctor!! I think you have really lost your mind....

Uncle - yes, you are right, go and see a doctor!!

Aunt - you all will regrate!! Trust me you will!!!

Uncle - yes yes we will now go to your room!!

Tae and Jisoo went to their room.

Jisoo - everything will be fine if you will give me divorce. Please !! Tae please!! Give me divorce!!

Tae - stop it jisoo!! I will not do such a thing. ( He shouted at her as he was frustrated.)

Jisoo started crying.

Tae - ohh noo Shit! I am so sorry jisoo... I didn't meant to. But please don't ever say the name of divorce in front of me!! You know how much I love you.... that's why I married you. Jisoo.. i love you so much and I swear I will never leave you.

Jisoo was stunned after hearing this. Now she understood why are married him. She started having some feelings for him

Later there were guest at the home.

Guest - grandmother you married you grandson and granddaughter and didn't even told us??

Grandmother - no it's not like that. It was nothing. Real marriage will be soon .

Guest - ohh really!! Then let us see our in laws.

Grandmother - ofcourse, jisoo..... Jisoo...come down stairs...... there's..... guests to meet .......you.

Tae - I think grandmother is calling you.

Jisoo - ohh let me check.

Guest - omg! Your grand daughter in law is so beautiful.

Grandmother - come Jisoo greet them.

Jisoo - hello!

Guest - we have to say! You got beauty with brain. Now when is the marriage??

Grandmother - tomorrow..

Guest - what?? Tomorrow... You should have told us before there's so many things to do..
Ok now we are going....

Bye...

Tae - grandma??? If you wanted to tell everyone that we are married, then you can. But marrige.... Tomorrow??? That's not fair! How will we manage??

Grandma - don't worry, everything will be done on time.

Tae - ok if you say so...

Grand mother - you just take care of Jisoo ande take her shopping for wedding.

Tae - ok. Let's go! Jisoo.

Jisoo - wait... Let me take my bag.

End of the story. hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading ❤️