#13.What can you expect??

Jisoo's POV.

We were waiting for doctor in hall. When we saw her coming with a stranger expression we were also worried...

"What is it? Doctor?" Taehyung asked her.

"It's something really bad!"

"What?"

"Are you taking some kind of medicines or something??" Doctor asked me.

"Are you, jisoo??" Tae asked me quitely i could see worries in his eyes.

"Y-Yes....why?"

"Can you show me??" The doctor asked me..

"But it is at home..."

"Ok. Send me the pics of it. I will tell you about it." The doctor said.

We came out to sit in the car then suddenly Tae asked me"do you remember the name of medicine??"

"Maybe..."

"Oh, it's fine. Let's go home."

At home.

"Show those medicines, Jisoo"

"Wait, i remember i put it here...here! I found it!"

"Did you searched about this medicine??" Tae asked me.

"N-No..."

"What?? But why??"

"I never thought about it"

"How can you take any medicine? Give it to me. I'll click a picture of it to send to the doctor"

"Ok"

He sent the pic.

Tae - "Jisoo?! Where are you jisoo??"

Jisoo - "Wait....I am coming!"

Tae - "Come here fast!"

Jisoo - "Yes, what happened??"

Tae - "who gave you these medicines??"

Jisoo "Aunt..why??"

Tae - "which one??"

Jisoo - "your mother..."

Tae - "are you kidding me??"

Jisoo - "no, why would I?"

Tae - "because I trust you"

Jisoo - "tae.. what are you saying?? I can't get it??"

Tae - "those medicines are poison for our baby and you."

Tae - "yes, now tell me who gave you these medicines??"

Jisoo - " I told you your mother!"

Tae - "let's ask her, come!.."

Aunt - "T-Tae what happened??"

Tae - "Mom look at these medicines, do you know what are these??"

Aunt - "no!"

Tae stares at jisoo deadly he was so angry he thought she was lying.

Jisoo - "you gave me those medicines, how can you lie??"

Aunt - "what's happening did you two had a fight??"

Tae - "no, she said you gave her these medicines. These medicines are harmful for baby and her. did you??"

Aunt - "no!! Why would I?? I think she doesn't want the child, maybe she doesn't want to have a child now that's why she took these medicines..."

Tae felt a stone in his heart. He thought Jisoo just played with him. It made him more sad when he thought that she was lying and blaming his mother.

On the otherside jisoo was feeling the same. She knew after this tae will not trust her but still she tried to explain him.

Jisoo - "All this is a lie! I would never do this to my baby."

Tae - "That's what I also want to know why did you wanted to do this?? To our baby??"

He was broken from inside and outside. At first his mother was a psycho and now jisoo was also making him mad. He wannted to hug her and cry so much but he couldn't.

Jisoo - "Tae you are blaming me?? You think I did all this?? Noo!! Never!! This is all your mother's plan. She gave me those medicines."

Tae - "stop! Stop it, jisoo! I've heard many lies not another one, please!"

Jisoo was crying and screaming that it's not her fault but there was no one to listen her.
She finally made a decision no matter what happen she will not let someone trick or fool her anymore. She will only focus on her baby and herself.

Taehyung was now depressed. He thought there's no one for him now he is alone. His wife whom he loved whole heartedly, she betrayed him. Even tho, he didn't wanted to believe anything his mother said yet he had no option other than that.

To be continued. Hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading ❤️