#7. I will be your side always.

Jisoo was coming down stairs. Her aunt stopped her.

Aunt - Where are you going???

Jisoo - Nowhere! It's just tae who was taking me on dinner with his friends.

Aunt - it can't be possible. My son would never like to insult himself. By introducing you to them. You don't need to go anywhere. Stay here. And go cook dinner.

Jisoo - But T-tae....

Aunt - what?? Now you will complain to tae??? Don't even think..... because he's not gonna believe you.

Tae - Jisoo..!!! Jisoo!!! I having been waiting for you in car. And you didn't come??

Jisoo - I am not going you can go.

Tae - what?? Why??

Jisoo - Noo ....what will your friends think about me...???what if they insulted you because of me??

Tae - I don't care....and you shouldn't too! You have me...listen to me...look at me not others. Now let's go. We are getting late.

In the restaurant.

Everyone was eating there traditional, Italian, Chinese and Indian food. But unfortunately there was no Korean food that jisoo likes. She didn't ate much.

In the car.

Tae - what do you want to eat??

Jisoo gave a surprised look.

Tae - what are you looking at??

Jisoo - Nothing...but how did you know I am hungry??

Tae - Everyone was looking at there wifes and feeding them. But you didn't liked anything how could I feed you???

Jisoo - You can........now......if you want to.......

Tae - then tell me what do you like to eat!??

Jisoo - Gimbap!

Tae - ok!!

Jisoo - really! Are we really going to eat!!

Tae - yes. But why are you so happy?? And not us only u.

Jisoo - actually I am going to eat after such a long time. And I will not eat without you..

Tae - oh, why can't you eat without me??

Jisoo - How can a wife eat without his husband....

Tae was shocked when she said this. Because before she never treated him as husband.

They reached at restaurant. But it was late. So they didn't eat there they brought the food at home.

Tae was tired so he slept. Early. Jisoo was hungry she put the food on the table and went to change her clothes.

On the same time. Her aunt came to drink water. She saw food on the table, thought that someone forgot and leaved here. She threw the food in the dustbin. Didn't even thought about anything. And went to her room back.

When Jisoo came in kitchen to eat. She saw her plate was empty.

She tried to find in fridge but didn't found.

She thought someone ate it. She came back in the room and saw tae sleeping. So she didn't disturbed him.

But she was still hungry. So she decided to make instant noodles.

Tae woke up with the noise. And was thirsty also. He went straight to the kitchen. He saw jisoo making instant noodles. He was surprised and asked.

Tae - jisoo, what are you doing here?? Why are you making noodles at this time??

Jisoo - actually..... someone ate my Gimbap and I was hungry. So I made noodles. I am sorry if I woke you up......

Tae - what?? Who??

Jisoo - I don't know...

Tae was feeling sad for jisoo.

Tae - ok then make some for me also.

Jisoo - oh,ok!

They both were eating with each other.

Tae saw jisoo upset. So he was feeling.

He said - let's see who will finish first??...to make her mood.

Jisoo ate first. As she was hungry.

Tae - oh no! Shoot , I lost..

Jisoo smiled.

Tae - now, it's time for your reward.

You have to eat mime too...

Jisoo - what ! No, I can't eat anymore....

Tae - you have to... For me...... please!

Jisoo - do you think I will eat like this??

Tae - yes why??

Jisoo - then you are right.....

Jisoo - I am eating this only for you.

Tae - ok ok.... Ahh.... Jisoo......

Jisoo - yes?

Tae - I was thinking where should we go for our honeymoon??

Jisoo - what??

Tae - where should we go for our honeymoon??

Jisoo - I never thought about that.....

Tae - then think about it......ok?

Jisoo stayed quite.

And tae slept.

End of the chapter. Hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading ❤️