#8. You make my heart flutter.

In the morning.

Tae asked grandma that they are going somewhere. He want to spend some time with Jisoo.

Grand mother said ofcourse you can take her. Is it even a thing to ask??.

Tae - no you are the eldest in this house. You have the right to know everything about us..

Grand mother - ok ok. But take care of her.

Tae - yes I will.

Jisoo was sleeping peacefully.

Tea entered the room. And saw her. He was looking at her quietly. She awoke. She saw tae was looking at her.

Jisoo stretched her arms. And said -

Jisoo - good morning......

Tae - good morning....so did you think about it??

Jisoo - about what???

Tae - about our honeymoon .

Jisoo - oh! Nope.

Tae - it's ok I did. And now we are going.

Jisoo - where??

Tae - it's a surprise! Now get up!

Jisoo - But....

Tae - no buts...go and get ready fast. We are getting late!

Jisoo - ok..

They went to the hotel.

In the hotel.

Jisoo was going to iron her clothes for tomorrow. Tae stopped her. And make her sit beside him.

Tae - where are you going??

Jisoo - To iron my clothes.

Tae - I have been watching you...you are always busy. And look at me. I took leave from office Just for you....and you are ...... doing these things.

Jisoo kissed him and said I am in love with you. The moment when no one was there for me and you took my hand i fell in love with you.

Tae was surprised and happy at the same moment.

He said I love you too jisoo!! He started kissing her. They both were kissing eachother. Like there is no tomorrow.

He took her to the bedroom. And they made love.

In the morning.

Jisoo woke up. She moved the curtains to side.

 She moved the curtains to side

Tae woke up. He saw jisoo was binding her hairs. He took her hand and make her sit. He kissed her. And said Good morning. Wifei.

She replied. Good morning hubby.

Jisoo was going to take a shower. Tae saw her going. He followed her to bathroom.

Jisoo - wait...now you can't follow me anymore because I am going to take a shower.

Tae - so what.....i also want to........

Jisoo - then wait.....

Tae - I can't wait......

He went to the bathroom and took a shower with Jisoo.

They came out.

Wore clothes.

Then went for lunch.

End of the chapter. Hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading ❤️