CHAPTER TEN, mixed povs

KEEFE

I was sweating balls type nervous, like I don't really go out with girls much, it's not that I just don't get asked, half the time I just don't like them and don't want to lead them on.

I combed my hair again while looking the in mirror.

I'd spent a pretty long time surfing the internet for what to wear on a more formal date, I'd settled for black pants paired with a white button up shirt.

"Ooh, is my little baby going on a date?" I heard my mom crone from behind me.

My mom married my dad for his money when she was young and wound up having me young as well. I think she's always resented me for it as well, that she had to become a parent in her early twenties and wasn't able to live the party girl lifestyle she wanted for herself. I think that's the reason she hired staff to take care of me as a child, she had nothing to do all day, she just didn't want to ever have to look after me.

"No, no I'm not, I'm just going out with friends." Was it a pathetic lie? Yes, absolutely, one hundred percent.

She huffed, but didn't press further with questions. "When are you going to be home?"

"I dunno, maybe nine or ten." 

"Oh okay, have fun!" She said clutching her class of wine.

I nodded, "Thanks," and left my room.

My dad was big on the whole showy house thing, our place had like 10 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms a movie theatre, a bowling alley, indoor and outdoor pool—well you get the picture. I went to the garage and took one of our Mercedes. 

ooo

SOPHIE

I had just gotten to the restaurant, no sign of Keefe yet. For the next five minutes I was nervously glancing around to the door until I saw a familiar blonde walk in looking like some type of model.

I think some other people had the same thought all at the same time because I saw multiple pairs of eyes following him.

"Hey Foster," He said taking the seat across  from me. "Sorry for the hold up, I sorta lost track of time."

He wasn't that late so I didn't really mind, "It's fine," I offered a small smile, "I've already checked out the menu, so we can order whenever you're ready."

 Once our server came around we both ordered until two people I recognize walked into the restaurant—Biana and Tam!

This wasn't a chill hangout restaurant that friendly people who are most certainly friends go to, and not to mention that they were holding hands...

Authors note: yesss ik this chapter is shorter than the Kardashians but i'm just setting things up rn 😩💪😀😏