Interlude- A Crazy Nurse, A Devil, The Trap King, And a Homunculus Pt.2

"So, what the fuck is going on here" Asta said as a pink haired... guy? Was flirting with a lanky brown haired fellow who seemed rather distressed and gave off a strange aura. A tall black haired woman was talking to a woman with red hair and of average height. Off in the corner was a tall purple haired woman with a blind fold over her eyes was nervously shifting around, near her a tan woman with white hair was looking as surprised as Asta felt, her face looking like she had been slapped across the face with a fish. Elsewhere in the room Cursed arm was conversing with two servants with masks similar to his. In the middle of all this mash was running after a child with white hair that was wearing a torn coat that was a few sizes too large.

"It seems that our master has summoned a strange bunch hasn't he? '' A woman with a vague middle eastern accent said, sneaking up behind Asta startling him.

"Yeah I'm inclined to agree, also who are you!?" Asta asked the woman, startled.

"Ah, I forgot to introduce myself. I apologize, My name is Scheherazade The Storyteller, Heroine of One Thousand And One Arabian Nights, ''Scheherazade said with a somewhat timid voice "My class is Caster and my alignment is Lawful Neutral. Might I be so bold as to ask for your name ser...?" Scheherazade asked Asta.

Asta responded by saying "My name, currently at least, is Asta Of Hage, The Saint Of Demons or Demonized Saint depending on who you ask. My class is Ruler and my alignment is Lawful Evil but don't hold that against me, and it should be me who is apologizing for my outburst Ms. Scheherazade."

"It's fine, I shouldn't have snuck up behind you like that, now if you'll excuse me I shall take my leave." Scheherazade said before retreating down the hallway.

As Scheherazade was walking away Asta called out and said "Well Lady Scheherazade I do hope we will speak more later!"

Scheherazade turned around and gave a curt bow before rounding the corner in response.

"She seems nice, if a little timid" Asta said as he felt something crash into him.

Asta looked down and saw the white haired child had crashed into his stomach and was now holding onto his coat for dear life.

"So who are you, ya little gremlin?" Asta said as he picked up the child with white hair under their arms like a cat and began tickling them, his voice filled with joy and mirth.

The child began laughing uncontrollably for a few minutes before Asta stopped, and the child responded to Asta's question out of breath.

"Our name is Jack The Ripper, The Butcher Of Whitechapel, Our Class Is Assassin and Our alignment is Chaotic Evil."

Asta in turn was about to introduce himself but mash came up and grabbed jack out of his hands and started scolding them lightly.

"Well what should I do now?" Asta asked himself as a new servant arrived.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After Ritsuka Summons a Few More Servants

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Now can everyone introduce themselves?" Ritsuka asked.

A tall man with white hair stepped forward and said "My name is Vlad The Third, The Impaler, and I should give you all fair warning that if any of you calls me Dracula you will feel immense pain and suffering. My alignment is Lawful evil. And my class is lancer" Vlad then stepped back.

The pink haired guy(?) stepped forward while saying "That was scary" and then said "My name is Astolfo, My class is Rider, My alignment is Chaotic Good, My likes include everything in the world." Astolfo then stepped back and pushed the brown haired fellow forward.