Vampires

Vlad blocked his doppleganger's attack before attempting to sweep him off his feet with his spear; this failed as his doppleganger hopped backwards.

"Tell me who you are, imposter!" Vlad roared out.

"Isn't it obvious I'm you Lord Dracula, Sange~. I'm who you really are, a Vendor of Atrocities, Sange~" The man who claimed to be Vlad said to Vlad

"Did you just call me, DRACULA!!!" Vlad yelled enraged at the audacity of this imposter.

"HAHAHA INDEED I DID, DOES THAT OFFEND YOU LORD DRACULA, SANGE~" The man with the blood rusted spear yelled at Vlad before charging towards him.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chibi Vlad is shown sewing a hole in Asta's coat while Chibi Asta talks with Chibi Raikou

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"Hmph, you're a bit old for my tastes but you'll do" The woman with white hair and crimson eyes said to Raikou.

"What does that mean?" Raikou asked.

"It means" the woman said as she reached up to her face and bit her finger while blushing furiously "I'm gonna drain you dry~!" The Woman moaned loudly before she grabbed the chains wrapped around her Iron Maiden and threw it with immense force at Raikou.

Raikou managed to barely dodge the attack by sliding under the Iron Maiden before running towards the woman and attempted to cut her down with her sword. In response to this attack the woman brought one of the chains wrapped around her body to her hand and used it to block Raikou's strike, being blown back in the process.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chibi Raikou is shown whacking Chibi carmilla with a bat labeled "HORNI"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, FACE IT LORD DRACULA YOU ARE FAR WEAKER THAN ME. OR ARE YOU, MAYBE YOU SHOULD USE YOU LEGEND OF DRACULA ~SANGE!" The man with the blood rusted blade yelled at Vlad, who was bloodied and battered..

"HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT BASTARD!" Vlad screamed at the man with pure rage.

"HAVE YOU NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION FOOL, I. AM. YOU. CAN YOU NOT SEE THIS, I AM WHO YOU TRULY ARE, THE IMPALER, THE MONSTER SULTAN MEHMED THE SECOND FEARED THE MOST, THE CREATURE WHO PLACED 20,000 UPON THE STAKE, THE CREATURE WHO NAILED THE CAPS OF FORTY MEN TO THEIR HEAD, THE DEVIL OF WALLACHIA!!!" The other Vlad yelled at himself.

"NO! NO VERSION OF MYSELF WOULD FEEL PROUD OF WHO WE WERE AT THAT TIME, NOT A SINGLE ONE WOULD ACCEPT BEING THAT MONSTER!!!" Vlad yelled at his doppleganger before charging at himself with his spear.

"YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED!!!" the other Vlad yelled as he charged in turn.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chibi Vlad is shown knitting pants for Chibi Jack

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Raikou swung her blade downwards with full force which was blocked once more by several chains.

"Mhhm, I just can't wait to sink my teeth into you" the White Haired Woman said before reaching out and running her finger from her stomach to her chest. This action caused Raikou's hair to stand on end and jump backwards.

"Aw, I was hoping to cop a feel of your rear," The White Haired Woman said to herself.

Raikou shuddered and yelled "WHY ARE YOU SO PERVERSE!!!"

"I'M A VAMPIRE WHO DRINKS VIRGIN BLOOD TO FURTHER MY LIFE, I WAS LOCKED IN A TOWER, AND I HAVE MADNESS ENHANCEMENT!" The woman yelled angrily before sobbing profusely and then laughing madly.

"Are you okay?" Raikou asked, concerned.

"HA! No" The woman with white hair said as she swung her iron maiden on a chain like a flail.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chibi Raikou is shown watching Asta write a name in cloverian that translates to "Angel Bastard" in the dirt

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"*sigh* Come on me, you know I'm right, well we are right but that's a whole can of worms I don't really feel like opening, Sange~" Dracula said to Vlad who was now missing his right arm, his left eye, and several fingers.

"sugea-mi-ai pula până-mi intra un coi în comă!" Vlad said to Dracula

"Watch your tongue, măgar, Sange~" Dracula hissed.

"bagă-mi mâna-n cur să-mi faci laba la căcat!" Vlad yelled

"RAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Dracula screamed as he attacked Vlad who barely dodged the attack.

Vlad lashed out with his spear sending Dracula flying, Dracula used his hand to slow himself to a stop before running forward and striking Vlad with a left hook to the ribs which let out a sickening crack. Vlad, despite being in immense pain returned the favor by kicking Dracula in the side, knocking the breath out of him.

Dracula stumbled back a few steps as he regained his breath before saying "Okay, I tried being nice but it seems I'll have to force you to see things from my point of view, Covered in blood, I hereby offer up my life! Kazikli Bey!"

As Dracula said this slowly black pikes began to rise from the ground like black weeds ready to drain life and curse any who touched them.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chibi Vlad is shown roasting marshmellows over a fire with a self satidfied smirk on his face

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"It seems we are at an impasse, I can't land any lasting damage on you and you can't do the same to me." Raikou said out of breath to the white haired woman.

"I agree, perhaps it is time my associates and I make our escape" The woman with white hair said equally out of breath before hopping over the houses they were battling among, Raikou stunned at this followed the woman but as soon as she landed on the house above her where the woman should be she was greeted by nothing save for a perverse chuckle.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

sugea-mi-ai pula până-mi intra un coi în comă = Suck my dick until one of my balls goes into a coma

măgar=Jackass

bagă-mi mâna-n cur să-mi faci laba la căcat = stick your hand in my ass so you can jerk off my shit