Yeah Warhammer Fantasy Is A Part Of This Bitch Now

"So what's your plan to fight Asta?" Guda asked.

Luck laughed as if Guda just made the funniest joke in existence and said "Fight? Asta? Oh no we're not fighting him, trust me if we were we would be on an all expenses paid tour through hell and all of the fun little activities we could do there".

"We're going to be fighting only a half of a small fraction of his power, more than he had access to when I re-distributed his Noble Phantasm but far, far, less than when he was alive" Luck said as if that explained everything.

"WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!?, YOU KEEP SAYING THAT ASTA IS "WEAKER" OR A "COMPONENT" OR SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT WHEN COMPARED TO WHEN HE WAS ALIVE, BUT HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE THE C HALDEA O CULAR C OMPREHENSIVE K NOWLEDGE CRASH COURSE: MASTER EDITION STATES THAT ALL SERVANTS ARE SUMMONED AT THEIR PRIME! SO WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING ASTA IS WEAKER THAN WHEN HE WAS ALIVE!?" Gudako demanded.

Rather than giving her an answer Luck said cheekily "Huh, no wonder Boss answered your summons your both extremely loud!"

Gudao now having enough of the blonde fucker in front of him raised his foot high above his head in a startling show of flexibility and used modified version of a technique developed hundreds and hundreds of years ago by the dreaded fox demon Tamamo-no-me.

"CASTRATION KICK!!!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Castration Kick

A version of the Fox Demon Tamamo-no-me's Castration Punch modified to be used by humans without sacrificing the effectiveness of the technique, to do this the leg is raised either high above the user's head as if they were preforming an axe kick or straight behind them as if they were executing a kick in football (Or soccer if you are of that state of mind) and then a fine mix of both reinforcement and enhancement magic is used to both reduce the chance of damage to one's self and to maximise the damage dealt to the one on the reciving end of the atack, next when contact with the target is made a burst of mana will be released causing damage to the muscles, nerves, and organs that requires either extinsive healing or (in the case of if the attack lands on the areas where it would be most effective) complete loss of function and use of the organ, it is most effective when used on the genitals of male targets and the womb of female targets, if the target is neither male or female or a clear blow at either of the specified locations is obtainable a blow to the head will be sufficent in most cases to subdue an attacker- A Memo By Lord Zeltrech To The Students Of The Mandatory Suplimentary Martial Arts Classes (That almost no one goes to).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Another roar tore from the throat of the monster covered from head to toe in the crimson fluid necessary for life. The Monster had pale gray skin drawn tight upon its muscles, pitch black hair with a pair of bulls horns and a pair of goat's horns protruding from its head like a crown, razor sharp claws and teeth, gleaming red eyes, and a black inky substance coating its entire body (that if one examined closely they would see that the black substance originated from a single scar in the center of the monster's chest right where it's heart would be)

"It occurs to me that allowing Luck to initiate his plan to shoot this beast with thousands of holy arrows was a massive fuck up on our part~Sange" Vlad said as he popped the arm the creature tore out of it's socket.

"I second that opinion!" Carmillia said bitterly as she wiped her blood off of her face and readjusted her mask before saying "It does have presence though, I wonder if it would be interested in modeling?"

"Is this really the time for that Carmilla ~Sange?" Vlad asked exasperatedly.

"What, I'm Disaster Bisexual, with a penchant for fashion, and modeling, and from what we saw of it before it went crazy and tore Atalanta to shreds, it's very easy on the eyes, even more so now that it's covered in blood!" Carmilla said as she defended herself from Vlad's judgment.