Rage Of The Saints Pt.3

It gets kind of brutal towards the end plus fair warning (Kind of) Cannibalism.

-=-=-=-=-

As the cruciform blades fell towards the rings lightning the man yelled joyously "HA HA HA HA HA THERE HE IS THE EMPEROR OF CLOVER, THE MAN WHO SAVED THE WORLD FROM AN AGE OF EVIL!!! THE MAN WITHOUT LIMITS TO HIS POWER, LOUDER THAN ANY ATOM BOMB, AND COATED IN BOILING SINFUL IRON, WITH WINGS MADE OF STEEL, AND THE POWER TO KILL GODS IN HIS SOUL, BLASTING THEM WITH HIS BLACK BOLTS OF CURSED POWER!!!"

As the Blades made contact with the shield of red lightning rather than shredding the shield they slammed into the shield like a bull would a matador it had managed to corner, this shocked Asta as his blades could cut through any magic like a hot knife through butter.

The hooded man then spoke as he looked Asta straight in the eyes and said "Or that's who you're a component of at least." The shield then shot tendrils of lightning out to enwreath and surround the blades like snakes would surround prey then the tendrils of red lightning tightened around the pitch black blades that mocked god and shattered them like so many pieces of glass, as Asta's wings, horns, and tail disappeared as he began to gasp raggedly from the exertion of releasing his Noble Phantasm to such a degree with only the small pool of strength he currently has access to.

As the broken blades fell and disintegrated the man in the hood grabbed his cloak and tore it off revealing a man with pale golden hair and manic electric blue eyes wearing a lightly armored vest not that dissimilar from the one Asta wore, a pair of dark blue pants, and a pale green jacket with a leather harness that wrapped over his shoulder and chest that held several pouches and curiously a book in a large pouch on his back.

he narrowed his eyes and spat with a furious voice "Luck Voltia!"

The man now named by Asta as Luck laughed and said "The one and only!" Luck then rushed forward as gauntlets and greaves of lightning formed over his hands and feet to attack Asta, with Carmilla and her Iron Maiden in tow alongside Atalante and Dracula.

Reading the room the man with the Executioner's blade rushed towards the main group alongside a androgynous looking person, and the woman holding the cross along with Jeanne Alter who joined in on the attack.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Servant Stats #1

Luck Voltia

Class: Berserker

Stats

STR: EX+++

SPD: EX+++

DUR: A+

MAG: EX+++

LCK: E

Noble Phantasm

Ultimate Magic: Lightning Battle Fiend

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Alter's blade struck Boudica's Shield like a hammer hitting steel on an anvil forcing her to her knees. As the barrage of strikes continued Boudica waited for a break in the strikes before rolling backwards and standing up while ignoring the numbness and throbbing pain in her arm.