Rage Of The Saints Pt.2

As the servants landed more specifically as a servant wearing a black hooded cloak with a five leaf clover stitched on it landed a shocked look crossed Asta's face which was soon schooled into the sarcastic grin which hid his rage fueled power.

"Asta, I thought you said Eight Servants not Nine Servants!" Guda hissed at Asta.

"It seems my calculations were off," Asta said as he glared at the hooded servant, not bothering to notice the white haired and golden eyed woman who was glaring at him.

Jeanne however noticed the woman immediately.

She noticed her because of a very noticeable feature.

Her face.

Her face was on the other woman's head.

At this revelation the world tilted, or at least she thought it had.

In reality the woman had attacked her and to keep Jeanne from being sliced and diced Asta yanked her by the waist and countered with a swing of his clawed left hand sending the young woman sliding back while he held Jeanne over his shoulder with his right hand holding her on an unfortunate place whereupon noticing this, she blushed up a storm.

The man in the Hooded servant laughed happily with a fair bit of madness laced in and said "I see you still have your unfortunate luck with ladies Boss!"

Asta was about to respond as the woman with Jeanne's face attacked once more with her sword and uncontrolled rage in her golden eyes.

Asta dodged each swing of the sword expertly before taking advantage of an opening to strike the woman in the chest with the flat of his palm and sending her skidding backwards.

As soon as the woman managed to bring herself to a stop the man in the hood said joyously "I told you that even with class advantage you wouldn't be able to brute force him Jeanne Alter" as the now named Jeanne Alter coughed up blood and tore of the now rusted and tarnished metal plate that she was advised to wear by that same hooded man.

"How the fuck did he do that!?" Jeanne Alter angrily demanded.

"A technique from a foreign land, it takes his soul and power and directs it into an extremity of his choice, though you should count yourself lucky he's half of the whole and weakened, otherwise you would be little more than dust on the wind right now" The man in the hood said joyfully before laughing.

Asta set a blushing Jeanne down on her feet before turning to the hooded man Jeanne's evil twin and yelled "WHO THE HELL ARE YA, YA CRAZIES!"

"We're the community service" Jeanne Alter said with a cruel smile on her face and rage in her eyes before continuing by saying "Our "Service" is wiping every man, woman, and child from the face of france!"

A googly eyed man then shouted at the top of his lungs "THE GREAT AND HOLY SAINT JEANNE D'ARC HAS SPOKEN TO YOU HEATHENS! NOW BOW DOWN AND PROSTRATE YOURSELVES AT HER MAGNIFICENCE!" The googly eyed man then pointed at Asta like one would point at a rat or another sort of vermin and screamed "YOU HAVE LAIN YOUR FILTHY HANDS UPON THE GREAT AND WONDERFUL SAINT FOR THAT SIN YOU SHALL SUFFER FOR- ARGH MY EYES GREAT AND WONDERFUL JEANNE WHY?!?!"

Jeanne Alter poked the googly eyed man in his eyes and yelled "BECAUSE YOUR TO FUCKING LOUD!!!"

The man in the hood then dramatically raised his hand to his heart and gasped offended before saying "You don't recognize me boss? I'm offended! But that just means the research Sally left behind when she escaped to this singularity worked! And to think she was gonna use this to throw you a surprise party for your twenty-fourth birthday! Oh wait, is that wound still sore? Y'know the one right over your heart?"

Rage flooded over Asta's face as a heavy presence crushed the area forcing Gudako to their knees alongside the physically weaker servants as Asta said in a barely controlled tone "What did you do to Sally" before he exploded and yelled "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!!" as thousands upon thousands upon thousands of cruciform blades made of Anti-Magic formed at a time in the air above them.

"What the hell is going on!?" Guda demanded on their knees, forced to bend a knee to the enraged Asta.

Mash struggled to hold her shield and said with much effort "It seems that Ser Asta has become enraged by the hooded man's comments and because of this he is somehow altering the gravity of the local area!"

The comms crackled to life and Da Vinci's voice came through "What's going on!? The readings I'm getting from Asta are insane! His vitals are rising to dangerous levels even for a servant and the energy he is exuding is altering the singularity itself!" she said worriedly.

The comms hissed with feedback as a new manic voice joined the conversation with a laugh and said "The amount of Power Asta can utilize is directly equivalent to how pissed he is and right now he is as angry as I've ever seen him!"

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Da Vinci Screamed.

"Not important!" The woman yelled back as Gudako turned back to watch Asta.

"I did nothing, your better half however *whistles* I didn't know you could be so accurate with those things, I mean if it wasn't for dumb luck you would have cut her clean down the middle, instead you lopped her arm off like it was nothing along with a good bit of her leg" The man in the hood said jubilantly as he pointed towards the blades in the sky, now blocking out the sun.

The pressure Asta was exuding increased a thousand fold forcing those who were on their knees onto their stomachs and leveling everything in the ruined town as he yelled "NOBLE PHANTASM: PRESENCE OF THE DEMON KING, VARIANT: ASTAROT!!!"

The Millions of Cruciform blades then fell with the speed and strength of a trillion stars pulled from the sky and with the terrible power of Angels banished from the Heavens by the Hand Of An Uncaring God they shot directly towards the hooded man and the group he stood beside.

In response to Asta's attack the hooded man pulled out a five leaf clover talisman bound in red rope with black sigils painted on it and a singular word engraved upon it.

D

E

A

L

A

N

A

I

C

H

The man in the hood raised the talisman to the sky and from it formed concentric rings of blood red lightning, creating a shield overhead.

-=-=-=-=-

As always I beg of you please comment on this catastrophe.