Cathedral

D'eon pressured Boudica who was rapidly being worn down by the Chevalier's nigh endless barrage of lightning quick attacks.

Eventually Boudica's defense fell and she was sent flying back after barely blocking a particularly strong strike from D'eon's blade.

As D'eon readied to finish Boudica off with a single thrust of their blade a fan of knives shot towards the Chevalier which were all elegantly deflected, unfortunately the same could not be said of the deep trenches carved into their side by jagged knives.

"Class, Assassin, Name Jack The Ripper, now can you do us a favor and... KINDLY DIE FOR US!" Jack shouted happily as they charged towards D'eon with speed that could not be achieved by an assassin without some form of outside interference, seemingly fading in and out of reality as they began their attack.

Jack's knives bit into D'eon, cutting massive gashes into their body and shocking the Chevalier who didn't expect power and speed like this from a child.

D'eon breathed deeply, regaining their composure as they took stock of the situation before judging that it was time to utilize their Noble Phantasm.

"NOBLE PHANTASM! FLEUR!!!" The Chevalier charged towards Jack, faster than the human eye could comprehend, rending the earth with each step as crystalline flowers bloomed in their wake and they appeared before Jack with their blade raised, ready to skewer the Assassin Class servant as they cried "DE LYS!!!" launching their blade with the force of a cannon.

Unfortunately for D'eon's, their blade clanged harmlessly off of a black and red arm connected to a muscular man with ashen hair and pitch black wings.

In response to this D'eon simply said "Wellllll fuck" before Asta's hand grabbed D'eon by the collar, his eye's glowing red with hellfire as he sent a full powered punch into D'eon's side and through their arms as he recited in anger.

"I Am Pure, And I Am Impure

I Am Living, And I Am Dead

I Am Honorable, And I Am Dishonorable

I Am Angel, And I Am Devil

I Am Man, And I Am Beast

I Am The Cold Wind Of Death Upon Thine Back, And I Am The Warm Breath Of Life Beating In Thy Breast

I Am The Newborn Child, And I Am The Dying Old Man

I Am The Loyal Advisor, And I Am The Rebellious Anarchist

I Am The First, And I Am The Last

I Am The One Who Exists, And I Am The One Who Erases Existence

I Am The Demon Saint!"

And everything in the world, past, present, future, up and down, left and right, living and dead simply stopped as the one outside the ordered universe that is an amorphous blight of nethermost confusion which blasphemes and bubbles at the center of all infinity was roused then lulled back to sleep by the sound of an infinite number of flutes, drums, and screams.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Time Left Until Asta Goes Nuclear: 50 Days
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The sound of hooves softly thumping against the ground and the creaking wood of wheels slowly roused Guda from their sleep.

What truly woke them up however was a voice saying "Senpai, Wake up senpai!"

Gudao's eye's shot open as he jerked upwards, slamming his head into his young Kouhai.