hometown friend

─── HOMETOWN FRIEND
(⌗ ♥︎! ) 一 the summer i turned pretty

         The moms had left the house pretty early, Conrad had gone to his new job with Cleveland, and Steven was out with Shayla on a date, so Avery decided to hang out with Jeremiah and Belly, reason why she was now sitting on the backseat of Jer...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The moms had left the house pretty early, Conrad had gone to his new job with Cleveland, and Steven was out with Shayla on a date, so Avery decided to hang out with Jeremiah and Belly, reason why she was now sitting on the backseat of Jeremiah's car while, the boy gave the girl a driving lesson as they drove to the bus station to pick up her friend who would be visiting for the weekend.

"Ok. Slow and steady." Jeremiah told Belly once she finally managed to drive without leaving their side of the road for more than five seconds, "You're doing great. Just keep going straight, ok?"

"Ok," she nodded, seeming to take comfort in the boy's encouraging words, reason why Avery just held tightly onto her seatbelt and kept quiet.

Avery would never use the words 'good driver' to describe herself. Conrad would say she was a danger to anyone unlucky enough to have to share the road with her. Jeremiah would say her driving makes him more dizzy than roller coasters ever have. She would say she's ok at it. She'd never gotten into a car crash or gotten a ticket. No matter how much both Fisher brothers have tried to encourage her, or the hours they've spent teaching her, she's still not confident when sitting behind the wheel, reason why she hasn't driven a car in over two years.

Why explain all that? Just to say what Jeremiah warned her before she got in the car. Belly Conklin was a worse driver than her.

"Are you excited to see Taylor?" Avery asked, hoping to take her mind off the girl's driving and get to know the girl who would spend the weekend with them.

"Yeah. Um. Of course. So excited," she answered, causing Avery and Jeremiah to exchange a curious glance since she did not sound one bit excited about seeing her best friend.

In Avery's experience, even though she hasn't had that many, seeing a friend after spending time apart from them was always exciting. The first time she gets to see Conrad once he's back home from the break are some of the days she's been her happiest. Even the day Owen visited home for the first time since he left for college, she'd been excited, and the boy in question was her ex-boyfriend.

"You sure?" Jeremiah asked, chuckling a little because of the girl's expression as she answered.

"Look, she's my best friend in the world, but- I mean, you know how Taylor is." Belly responded, directing her words to the boy who had met the girl before, "She's like a hurricane,"

"Oh, yeah," he nodded, laughing in agreement, "Hurricane Taylor."

"Hurricane?" Avery asked, confused as to what they meant.

"You will get it as soon as you meet her," Jeremiah responded vaguely, confusing Avery even more because she could tell he hadn't given her the answers he really wanted to say.

PERMANENT PRICE, conrad fisherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें