1.

felix threw his arm around jisungs shoulder, who instantly groaned, "i'm so happy to be back" he said cheerfully.

jisung rolled his eyes, "of course you are.." he fixed the strap of his bag, "stupid bag keeps falling.."

"want me to carry it for you?" the blonde offered. he didn't have any bags with him, probably because they were already in their room.

"yes please" he said and felix took two of his bags. "excited for this year? it's our second last year at this place" he sighed, they both hated their boarding school.

"not at all.." jisung was so tired, "let's just hope your brother leaves us alone this year"

felix groaned, "ugh don't even..it's his final year so he'll do everything in his power to make this hell for me"

the brunette laughed at his best friend as they continued to walk into the school. it was quite big so getting to their room took some time, but when they arrived they noticed it was a lot bigger than their room last year.

"finally a good sized room!" jisung threw his bags and fell onto a bed, "goodnight lix.."

felix dragged jisung off the bed, "nope, we need to go to the welcome assembly!" he watched as jisung frowned, "come on we can make fun of the first years"

"you're the worst.." he said as felix dragged him out of the room.

~

jisung had his head leaned on felixs shoulder for the whole assembly, it was the same thing every year and it was always so long. he looked around the room, trying to see who he recognised and who he didn't.

as he was looking around his eyes suddenly stopped at lee minho, his best friends asshole brother. minho had changed a lot over the summer, he looked more tan and his hair was almost as light as felix's, it was just a bit more dull, almost grey. apparently he'd stared for a bit too long as minho had turned his head and locked eyes with the younger, jisung panicked and looked away immediately.

for the rest of the assembly he kept his eyes down, waiting for their headteacher to dismiss everyone.

"i almost fell asleep" jisung yawned, he was so tired.

"i know, you kept yawning" felix said, "it's alright you can sleep all day tomorrow, we don't have lessons"

the brunettes eyes widened, "really?"

"wow you really weren't listening were you?" he laughed and shook his head. "we have the day off because the first years are having an introduction day"

"ahh okay.." he nodded as felix explained. "oh did you see changbin? he was looking at you the whole time"

felix went slightly pink, "really?" he knew felix had a crush on changbin, he'd liked him for the past two years now.

"yeah, didn't take his eyes off you" jisung saw how his best friends eyes lit up, "you need to talk to him"

"shut up" felix said, running up the staircase and yelling at some of the younger years to get out of his way as he did.

jisung laughed and followed him.

~

oh god, another book??