31.

minho sighed as his brother walked over to him, he knew this wasn't going to end well. felix looked angry but also upset, he looked like he hadn't been sleeping well and had a small bruise on his cheek.

"felix.." he said when he noticed the bruise, "i'm sorry-"

"oh now you're sorry?" the blonde snapped back, "you better be fucking sorry minho"

he didn't know what to say, so he stayed silent.

"they hurt me because you weren't there, they hurt me because i didn't bring you back home" felix ran his hands through his hair, "they wanted you back this year minho, they wanted you back so they could send you off somewhere to be 'fixed'..and because i didn't bring you back, they hurt me"

"this is all your fault..if you'd just come back with me we could've figured something out" felix's eyes were glossy with tears, "we could've protected each other"

"felix you know i can't go back, i can't put myself through that again" minho replied, "i know i should've stayed with you but felix they would've killed me"

jisungs heart dropped, he knew their parents were abusive but he never knew the extent of their abuse. he and his parents tried many times to get felix out of that house but nothing ever worked, but now he knew he had to get felix out.

"you could've at least come back for me! you just left me there minho, you left me defenceless knowing i was their next target" he yelled, tears falling down his cheeks, "i needed you and you just left"

minho frowned, "i'm sorry lix, i'm really sorry"

"you should be sorry minho, you took everything away from me..y-you took my parents, my brother, my fucking safety" the blonde cried, "you should've come home min"

"you know what would've happened if i went back?" he stepped closer, "they would've beat me and sent me awa-"

"but i'd be safe minho" felix looked up, "they said that if i'd bought you back they would've let me go"

"oh" minho was angry now, "i mean that little to you?"

"don't act like you didn't do the same fucking thing minho" he raised his voice, "you ran away, you're safe and happy but what about me huh? i'm still in that house!"

"you think i'm happy felix?" minho scoffed, "i cannot believe you, you really would've put me through hell just so you could be safe?"

"you did put me through hell so you could be safe" felix snapped back.

"guys please calm down-" jisung interrupted.

"not now jisung" minho said to him, "stay out of this" he turned back to his brother, "you know what lix, i'm tired of you blaming me for getting myself out..you cannot blame me for anything"

"i can and i will" felix yelled, pushing minho into the wall, "i needed you to be there for me" he took a step back and wiped his tears.

"felix are you okay.." jisung asked.

he nodded, "just need to be alone for a bit.." he looked at minho before walking away.

jisung walked over to minho and reached for his hand, "are you okay?"

he shook his head, "i feel so bad..he's right ji, i should be the one protecting him" he leaned his head on jisungs shoulder, "i should've gone back for him"

the brunette placed his hand on minhos back, "it's okay min..we'll get him out, i promise"

~

that was a whole lot of yelling