15.

jisung had started sneaking out at night more often and felix had noticed it. every night he'd leave their room at around 1am and return a couple of hours later. he didn't question it at first, but when it became a habit, felix got curious.

so one night when jisung snuck out, felix decided to follow him. he was going to find out who's jacket that was.

he trialed behind him and followed him around the school and eventually all the way to the small courtyard outside the art classrooms.

he was surprised jisung hadn't noticed that someone was following him.

felix waited a few minutes but no one had showed up to meet jisung, he saw the brunette take out his phone and send a text to someone. maybe the person was running late.

suddenly, jisung turned around and felix quickly hid behind a wall.

"who's there.." he put his phone away and walked towards felix, "i swear to god if you're trying to scare me again.." jisung walked closer to the wall.

felix sighed, jisung was going to find him. so he stepped out from behind the wall, "hey.."

"felix??" jisung let out a sigh of relief, "you scared me..wait" he looked annoyed, "did you fucking follow me?"

the blonde laughed awkwardly, "haha..no?"

jisung began to panic, what if minho showed up now? what if felix saw minho? "you have to go right now"

"what? no" he argued, "i wanna see who you're meeting.."

"felix please, just go.." jisung kept looking around, hoping minho wouldn't show up, "lix"

felix started to feel bad, he shouldn't have followed his best friend, "okay..i'll go, but this doesn't mean i'm dropping this"

jisung nodded. "i'll tell you in the morning but please just go back to our room" he watched as the blonde turned around and walked away.

he went and sat on the bench, shutting his eyes and sighing, "that was close" his eyes shot open when he heard minhos voice.

jisung was paranoid now, he kept looking around just in case felix was still there, "don't worry sung, he's gone..i made sure he was before i came out here"

"how did you know he was here?" jisung asked, still on edge.

"i heard you talking when i was walking down the hallway, i decided to come around the other way and wait for him to leave" he explained.

minho noticed that jisung was still very anxious, so he placed his hand on the boys knee and squeezed it gently, "it's alright ji..he didn't see us"

"plus it's not like we're doing anything wrong" minho hesitated before saying the next few words, "we're just friends.." they both frowned at that sentence.

just friends.

jisung nodded and rested his head on minhos shoulder, he knew from the start that this was a bad idea, he knew he shouldn't have gotten this attached to minho.

they're just friends.

~

felix sat down in front of jisung, he kept asking questions about the previous night but jisung didn't feel like answering any of them. he was too preoccupied overthinking the 'just friends' statement.

"why can't i meet them?" felix frowned, "i just wanna know if my best friends partner is nice or not!"

"we're not dating" jisung blatantly said, "we're just friends.."

felix scoffed, "you don't hide someone like that if you're 'just friends' jisung..you obviously feel something for this person"

"i don't feel anything for him" he just wanted to go to sleep, "and he doesn't feel anything for me, he made that very obvious last night.."

the blonde shuffled closer to his roommate, "don't be sad ji..maybe he's scared of admitting his feelings because he thinks you might reject him"

"you just have to talk to him.." he tried his best to comfort his friend, "and then tell me all about it because i'm your best friend"

jisung nodded, maybe he would talk to minho about this or maybe he would continue to sulk in his bed all day.

~