50.

jisung had walked into the room around ten minutes ago crying. felix didn't know exactly what had happened but he still held his best friend in his arms and ruffled his hair, "shh" he said as jisung sobbed.

"h-he yelled at me" he frowned, "i was just worried a-about him!"

"did you yell at him too?" the blonde asked.

jisung nodded, "maybe.." he wiped his tears, "we've never f-fought before"

felix sighed, "well, as someone who's fought with him a lot, he usually doesn't stay mad for long.." he continued to play with the boys hair, "he just needs some time alone and he'll be fine"

"i don't want him to b-be mad at me!" tears fell
down from his eyes again, "i w-was just worried about him" his breath hitched.

"i know sung" felix wiped his cheeks, "minhos very private..he doesn't like talking about his problems and he keeps to himself most of the time"

he sighed, "minhos always been like that..he doesn't like talking to people, he feels like he's bothering them"

felix explained why minho was so private about his problems; apparently their parents had always told him to never speak about his problems openly as it made him look weak.

"that's not true though.." jisung frowned, "i hate your parents"

felix laughed, "me too sungie..i know it's not true but he's been told that since he was a child and i guess he's convinced himself to actually believe it"

"he'll probably text you when he's ready to talk again"

jisung nodded, "okay.."

~

minho paced around the room, regretting what he'd said to jisung earlier. he didn't mean to yell at him, he wanted jisung to understand that he wasn't ready to talk about it.

he picked up his phone and texted felix, asking him if jisung was with him. when he got his reply, minho picked up a jacket and left the room.

after a short walk, he reached the room and knocked on the door.

"hey.." minho said awkwardly, "um wanna go for a walk?"

jisung shut the door and minho sighed, "right" he turned around to walk away but stopped when he heard the door open again.

"needed a jacket" the brunette said as he walked in front of minho, "let's go.."

minho smiled to himself as he followed the boy down the stairs to catch up with him.

they walked around the building in a comfortable silence, neither of them wanted to speak first. they stopped by the bench they used to meet at and sat down.

"remember the night we first met here?" minho asked and jisung nodded, "that's when i knew for sure i had feelings for you..and when you lit that cigarette, i wanted to kiss you right away"

jisung laughed, "no seriously, you looked so attractive" minho added.

the brunette turned his head to face minho, "i'm sorry for what i said..i shouldn't have pushed you"

minho placed his hand on jisungs thigh, "i'm
sorry too sung..what i said wasn't okay, it was really not okay"

"i want to talk about it, i really do but i'm just not ready yet.." he frowned, "what they did was horrible and i'm just not ready to talk about that openly right now"

"it's okay min, i understand" jisung put his hand on top of minhos, "i'll be here to listen when you're ready"

they both smiled, "you have a beautiful smile hannie"

jisung looked away as he blushed, "shut up"

minho laughed as he placed his other hand on the brunettes cheek, "you're so prett-"

jisung leaned in and kissed him, "i told you to shut up" he pressed their foreheads together and shut his eyes, "i love you min"

"i love you too"

~

they're happy again ! :D