72.

"minho?" jisung said as he got out of bed, he searched the cabin but couldn't see the boy anywhere, so he decided to go outside.

"ah there you are.." he smiled at his boyfriend and walked towards him, "what's this?"

the table had plates and glasses on it, "i'm setting it uo so we can eat here" minho replied, placing cutlery next to the plates.

"this early?" the brunette rubbed his eyes.

"it's almost 1 jisung..you slept for ages" he started walking towards the cabin again.

jisung shrugged, "i slept late last night..can't blame me for being tired" he followed minho into the kitchen.

"whatever, just help me take the food out" he chuckled and picked up some of the side dishes he'd made, "don't drop anything"

"i won't!"

~

after breakfast, the two decided to go on a hike through the forest. it was jisungs idea as he didn't want to stay inside all day, but he was the one who complained about it the whole time.

"i'm so tired.." he sighed, "this was a terrible idea"

"you suggested it.." minho rolled his eyes, "are you really that tired?" he asked as he saw jisung sit down on the ground.

the brunette nodded, "sung get up..it's dirty"

he shook his head, "min i'm so tired"

minho groaned and crouched down in front of jisung, "get on" he told his boyfriend to get on his back, "come on i'll carry you back"

jisung smiled, wrapping his arms around minhos neck, the boy hooked his own arms around the brunettes legs and picked him up, "ready?"

"mhm let's go" he said cheerfully, "you really are the best boyfriend ever" he placed a small kiss on minhos cheek.

"i know" the boy replied and laughed as jisung kicked his legs, "stop moving, you'll fall off"

"let me know if you get too tired" jisung said, "we'll stop for a bit and i'll walk"

"it's alright, we're not too far" minho continued to walk along the path, "sung..i wanted to ask you something"

jisung hummed in response, "after you graduate..would you um wanna move in with me..like we could buy a place together, if you'd want to..."

the brunette stayed silent for a while, "jisung?"

"yeah..i would like to move in with you" he finally replied, "that's a great idea"

"really?" minho smiled as jisung kissed his cheek again.

"yes really!" he laughed a little.

"oh um you're not allergic to cats are you?" minho asked.

jisung shook his head, "nope, why?"

"i want to adopt one...i've always wanted one but my parents never allowed me to get one" minho explained, "so i promised myself i'd adopt one when i got my own place"

"we can adopt as many cats as you want my love.." jisung ruffled his hair.

~

firstly, happy new year !
hopefully 2023 will be good to all of you:)
secondly, i couldn't bring myself to make this the last chap :(
thirdly, i desperately want to write a fanfic where one of them is a student-teacher at a uni that the other attends (so the age gap is appropriate)