8.

jisung woke up to the sound of his music still
playing, he tried to lift his head up but something was stopping him. he soon realised minhos head was resting on-top of his own, he also noticed minhos hand on his knee.

jisung blushed slightly as he tapped minho, "wake up.."

minho suddenly lifted his head, "huh? what.." he moved his hand away from jisungs knee and yawned, "did i fall asleep too?"

the brunette nodded, "yeah..why didn't you wake me up?" jisung asked, he'd probably missed all his lessons again.

minho shrugged, "i don't know, you looked comfortable" he stretched his arms, "plus you looked like you needed some sleep"

he paused the music on his phone and put away his headphones, "i'm sorry for falling asleep on you minho, it won't happen again"

"don't apologise sung" he said, "you can fall asleep on my shoulder whenever you want to"

jisung just nodded and picked up his bag, "thanks" he gave minho a small smile before walking away.

~

jisung walked into the dining hall where he saw felix visibly panicking at their table and seungmin next to him, trying to calm him down.

"hey.." he sat down with them.

felix picked up the nearest book and hit jisungs shoulder with it, "stop scaring me! you disappear for half the day and just show up at dinner like it's nothing"

the freckled boy frowned, "you didn't even reply to my calls..i was scared"

"he's been sitting here worrying about you for like twenty minutes.." seungmin said, his hand still rested on felix's shoulder.

"i'm sorry lix..i fell asleep and i lost track of time" he shuffled closer to his best friend, "i'm really sorry i worried you"

"it's alright, just don't do it again" felix said; handing him a glass of water, "you probably missed lunch again right?"

jisung nodded, "sorry"

once he'd finished his food, he decided to head back up to his room. felix said he'd join him in a few minutes, he had to go talk to someone first.

so jisung walked through the dark hallways by himself. the school always scared him at night, there was barely any light in the hallways and it had an eerie feeling.

he pulled out his phone and tried turning the flashlight on but instead he dropped his phone, "fuck.." he picked it up and just shoved it back into his pocket.

he was just about to turn the corner when he felt something on his shoulder, jisung jumped and let out a loud scream as he turned around, "what the fuck!!"

minho was stood behind him laughing, "i'm sorry!" the grey haired boy leaned against the wall as he laughed.

"you fucking idiot" jisung yelled at him, he'd never been this scared before, "why are you even here.." he let out a deep breath. "did you follow me?"

"maybe.." he shrugged, "i saw you walk out of the hall alone so i thought i'd follow you to see where you were going"

"and then you decided to scare the shit out of me?" the brunettes heart was still racing, "i'm never forgiving you for this" he pouted and minho laughed again.

minho suddenly reached for jisungs arm, "open your hand" the boy did as he said and minho placed something in the palm of his hand.

jisung looked at it carefully, "what is it?"

"it's chamomile tea" he said but jisung still looked confused, "it helps with insomnia.."

"how did yo-" jisung was cut off by minho.

"i guessed..i sometimes have trouble sleeping too and this surprisingly helped a lot" minho put his hands into his jacket pockets, "text me if you don't know how to brew it properly"

jisung nodded, "i will, thank you minho" he smiled at him.

minho smiled back, "goodnight sung" he turned around and walked away.

~