9.

jisung searched up the best way to make chamomile tea as he'd never really made tea before. he went downstairs to the shared kitchen and boiled some water, he then waited a few minutes and poured the tea into his cup. then jisung went back to his room and sat on his bed.

"where'd you get the tea from?" felix walked out of the bathroom with a towel over his head, "do you even like tea?"

"i don't know..i found it in my locker" he lied, "don't really know why it was there but it looks good"

felix nodded, "right.." he sat down on his bed and pulled out his phone.

jisung drank his tea when it got a little cooler and placed the cup on the table next to his bed, "mind if i turn the lights off?"

"not at all" felix said and jisung switched the lights off.

the brunette got into bed and pulled the blanket over his head. "goodnight lix" he said to felix before shutting his eyes.

it took a few minutes for jisung to get comfortable in bed, but before he knew it, he was fast asleep.

~

minho tapped on the desk to get jisungs attention, "you look less tired than usual..does that mean the tea worked?"

jisung nodded, "yeah it helped a lot..thank you so much" he smiled at the way minhos face lit up.

"ah one second.." the grey haired boy pulled out a box from his bag and pushed it towards jisung, "here you go, a whole box full of tea"

jisung smiled once again, "thank you min" he put the box into his own bag, "i mean it"

minho smiled at the nickname. he was just happy that jisung was smiling more today, this was probably the first time minho saw jisung smile this much and it made him so happy.

he thought jisungs smile was beautiful, he loved the way the boys lips would form a heart and how his cheeks would fluff up, "you look nice when you smile"

jisung didn't know what to say so instead he just nodded and covered his crimson tinted cheeks by picking up a book and pretending to read it.

minho just laughed when he noticed jisung was blushing.
~

we love minho subtly flirting