7.

minho fixed his tie and picked up his leather jacket, he frowned when he noticed the torn leather along the shoulders. the jacket was old but it was his favourite, so he always wore it
instead of his blazer.

he picked up his bag and left the room, chan was waiting on the stairs for him as usual, "morning"

"you need to start waking up on time minho, we're already late" chan whined, he hated being late.

they walked down the stairs and made their way towards their classroom. on the way to class, minho saw jisung standing by his locker, he looked tired so minho decided to stop and ask if he was okay.

"fuck i forgot my phone on my bed.." he lied to
chan, "go to class without me i won't be long i promise" he smiled and walked back towards jisungs locker.

he was still standing there, head rested on the top of his locker. he tapped the boy on his shoulder, "you scared me minho.." he jumped.

"sorry" he apologised, "are you alright sung? you look-"

he shut his locker, "tired? yeah i know" the brunette yawned, "wanna go to the library?"

this was probably the first time jisung had asked minho to go somewhere with him, "oh, you're asking me?"

"mhm" he nodded sleepily, "let's go" he grabbed the sleeve of minhos jacket and took him to the library.

"jisung slow down" he said as the younger boy dragged him through the empty hallways. apparently lack of sleep made jisung very confident as he wasn't usually this straightforward.

once they got to the library, the pair sat down on the couch, leaving a gap between them where jisung had put his school bag.

"why were you in such a rush to get here?" minho asked him, getting out a book from his bag.

jisung got his headphones out and plugged them into his phone, "i just really like the library" he put one of the headphones into his ear and held the other one out for minho.

"oh thank you" he put it on as jisung adjusted the volume and picked a song to put on. as usual, they talked a bit about books and eventually got onto the topic of favourite bands and artists.

minho found out that jisung loved old music and even had a whole vinyl collection at home, "i bought some here with me but can't find a record player anywhere.."

"i think my roommate has one" minho said, he remembered chan having one in their room.

as the conversation went on, minho noticed how jisungs replies were getting shorter and shorter until eventually, the boy stopped replying.

"sung?" he looked over at the brunette to see his eyes shut and his head resting on the back of the couch, it looked uncomfortable. so minho moved jisungs bag and shuffled closer to him, then he hesitantly reached out and moved the brunettes head so it was resting on his shoulder.

it was awkward but jisung looked a lot more comfortable now, minho let out a deep breath and looked down at the boy on his shoulder, "sleep well"

~