70.

"i wanted to go camping.." minho pouted as he got into the drivers seat, "why's felix here" he side eyed his brother.

the blonde rolled his eyes, "you guys are going tomorrow, we're going to the amusement park today!"

"sorry..lix really wanted to go and changbin's car is broken" jisung apologised, "i promise we'll leave first thing tomorrow" he rested his hand on top of minhos.

he sighed, "i guess i can wait one more day" minho smiled at jisung, "wanna put the navigation on?"

the brunette nodded.

~

as soon as minho parked the car, jisung and felix got off and ran into the amusement park, they wanted to go on all of the rollercoasters and try all of the mini games.

minho just followed behind them as felix begged changbin to win him a prize from
one of the games but the boy refused, he insisted that the games were rigged and it was just a waste of money.

"binnie..please?" the blonde pouted, "please"

changbin rolled his eyes, "ugh whatever..which game do you want me to play?"

felix smiled and grabbed his hand, "this way!!" he yelled as he dragged his boyfriend to a stall.

"do you want me to win you something?" minho asked but jisung shook his head, "then what do you want to do?"

"i wanna go on that rollercoaster.." he pointed at the biggest one in the park, "wanna join me?"

"oh um it's very high.." he looked at the ride and back at his boyfriend, "of course i'll go on it" anything for jisung.

the brunette smiled, "really? no way..felix always backs out!" he began walking towards the line, minho followed him, feeling slightly scared.

"oh the lines very long, maybe we should go on another one" he said, trying to convince his boyfriend to go on another ride.

jisung shook his head, "nope i want to go on this one..plus there's already people behind us now"

minho sighed, what had he gotten himself into.

~

"fuck" the grey haired boy cursed as he sat on the seat, he did not want to be here but jisung looked so happy.

"you okay?" the brunette asked, putting the safety belts on.

minho nodded, "perfectly fine.." he replied, feeling a little sick.

suddenly the ride started moving and minho had already shut his eyes, jisung could hear his
panicked breathing so he reached out and held his hand.

"minho what's wrong?" he yelled so the boy could hear him.

"i'm-" he tightened his grip on jisungs hand as the ride continued to go up, "i'm scared of heights"

jisung frowned, "just keep your eyes shut, it'll be over soon" he said.

"fuck!" minho screamed as they reached the top, "fuck fuc-" he couldn't even make a noise as they started going down, he was so scared.

jisung on the other hand was loving it, he threw
his hands up and screamed with joy. when the ride slowly came to an end, jisung turned to minho, resting his hand on his knee.

"see it's over already" he squeezed his knee, "it's alright..we don't have to go on any more rides"

"i'm going to throw up" minho took his safety belts off and ran to the side.

~

"why did you go on it if you have a phobia of heights?" jisung scolded his boyfriend, handing him a bottle of water, "you're so stupid"

minho took a sip of the water, "because i wanted to make you happy!" he replied, "go buy me something to eat.."

he pouted and jisung nodded, "okay fine fine..what do you want?"

"i want churros..i saw a stall over there" he pointed in the direction of the stall.

jisung nodded again and began walking towards the churro stall, felix and changbin ran past him towards minho.

"look what changbin won me!!" he placed a big teddy bear on the table minho was sat at, "isn't it just perfect for my room?"

"why do you look so pale?" changbin asked.

"because i went on a rollercoaster and threw up.." he answered, sipping some more water. "the things i do for jisung.."

"i'll drive us home if you want, you look tired"
changbin offered, he thought minho could use some sleep on the way back.

"hm that'd be nice" he replied.

a few minutes later, jisung returned with two portions of churros, he handed one to minho and the other to felix.

"thank you love" minho said, shuffling closer to jisung.

"do you want anything else?" the brunette asked.

"nope, i'm alright" he replied, placing one hand on jisungs thigh and smiling at him.

~

poor minho - i don't like heights either