29.

minho and jisung sat by the window sharing a cigarette, they had opened the window slightly so the smell of smoke wouldn't linger in their room.

minho watched jisung carefully, admiring his every move and thinking about how hard he'd fallen for the boy sitting in front of him.

he shuffled closer and rested one hand on jisungs cheek, "you're the hardest secret i've ever had to keep"

jisung looked confused, "i don't understand.."

"it's not fair that i can only love you in secret, it's not fair that i can only hold you when we're alone.."

he ran his thumb over jisungs bottom lip, "i need to tell everyone you're mine.." he let out a deep breath, "you're harder to hide than i thought"

jisung tossed the cigarette out of the window and looked up into minhos eyes, "you can't tell them i'm yours.." he unbuttoned the first couple of buttons on his shirt, staring deeply into minhos eyes as he did.

"but you can show them i'm yours" a smirk appeared on minhos lips as his hand dropped down to the back of jisungs neck.

the younger tilted his head sideways as minho placed his lips against the exposed skin. minhos lips felt warm against jisungs cold neck, and each kiss felt so painfully slow but it felt so good.

minho lowered both himself and jisung down so they were almost laying down, he continued to mark his boyfriends neck as he unbuttoned a few more buttons of his shirt.

"o-oh" jisung said as minhos lips travelled further down his torso.

the boy left a few more kisses on jisungs torso before sitting back up, "we should stop before we get carried away"

jisung sat back up too, fixing his shirt as he did "yeah.." he watched as minho fixed his hair and his own shirt, "can we close the window now? it's freezing"

minho nodded and reached forward to shut the window. "better?"

"mhm thank you" jisung smiled.

~

the pair ended up cuddling as minho read his book, they'd moved to the bed as their room had gotten really cold. minho had one hand ruffling jisungs hair and the other was holding up his book, whereas jisung was rested against minhos chest half asleep.

they had an old record playing in the background that jisung had forgotten to turn off and lit some candles on the bedside table which made the room smell like cinnamon.

"min.." jisung mumbled, eyes fully shut, "i think i" minho didn't hear the rest of the sentence as jisung was so quiet.

"say that again?" he asked, focusing his attention to his boyfriend.

"i think i love you.." he whispered again, minho heard him very clearly this time.

minho shut his book and looked down at the sleeping boy, he smiled as his cheeks heated up, "i love you too sungie"

he picked up his book again, still smiling and blushing.

he was so happy, they both were.

~

it'll probably get sadder from here idk