42.

minho had disappeared half way through the day without saying anything, jisung didn't know where he was or what he was doing.

jisung frowned, sitting on the bench outside, it was cold and he was alone. minho wouldn't answer his phone and a few minutes ago, he'd received a text from the boy saying he was busy.

he sighed as he kept refreshing his messages, hoping minho would text him again. he zipped up his jacket and pouted, he missed minho.

the brunette decided to call minho one last time but it went straight to voicemail, "did he turn his phone off.." he said to himself as he pressed call again.

it went straight to voicemail again.

jisung started to worry, surely he'd reply by now. he put his phone away and walked back inside the school, heading for his room.

he knocked before entering, but no one was in the room. jisung sighed and took his jacket off, he searched through his wardrobe and picked out one of minhos hoodies he'd taken a while back.

the brunette put the hoodie on and climbed into bed, he knew he wouldn't get much sleep as he was so worried about his boyfriend.

minho had never done something like this before and it just felt wrong. everything felt so wrong.

~

jisung dragged himself to the dining hall for breakfast, today was the first day back at school so he'd changed into his uniform, but still wore minhos jacket on top. he'd barely slept the night before and apparently it was very obvious.

"you look terrible.." felix stated as the boy sat down, "did you not sleep?"

he shook his head, "i couldn't.." jisungs eyes searched the hall for minho, "lix where's your brother?"

the blonde looked at him, confused, "what do you mean? was he not with you..?"

jisung shook his head again, getting even more worried, "no he just disappeared yesterday..he texted that he was busy but then his phone turned off completely"

"um..let's go ask his roommate" felix got up and walked over to chans table, "hey do you know where minho is?"

"nope, i just assumed he was with his boyfriend for the night..why is everything okay?" chan asked.

"yeah everything's fine..thanks chan" felix walked back over to his best friend, he shook his head as he sat down.

jisungs leg began to bounce, "where did he go.."

"he'll show up ji, i'll tell changbin to keep an eye out for him" felix got out his phone and texted his boyfriend.

"what if he's hurt..o-or wha-"

felix cut jisung off, "he's fine sung, stop stressing"

~

spoiler alert: he's not fine