56.

minho walked out of the exam hall, clearly stressed but there was also a look of relief in his eyes. he walked over to jisung, who had been waiting for him for about half an hour.

"that was horrible" the grey haired boy frowned, "but at least it's over"

felix ran up behind him, throwing his arm over his brothers shoulder, "maybe if you spent more time revising instead of fucking my best friend, it would've been better"

minho scoffed, rolling his eyes, "who says i can't multitask?"

"me" jisung stated, "lix is right, you should've revised more"

"oh really? don't act like you didn't start complaining every time i picked up a book" minho put his hands in his pockets, "i revised enough"

"oh sung when are your parents coming to pick us up?" felix asked, he was so excited for summer break.

"sometime next week" he answered, "has changbin finished all his exams too?"

the blonde shook his head, "nope, he has one more tomorrow..oh and speaking of changbin, do you think he could come visit over summer?"

jisung nodded, "yeah why not, my parents won't mind"

~

felix sat on his bed as his best friend packed away his clothes, "it's so sad that this years already ended.."

"yeah.." jisung pouted, he was going to miss having minho around, "it was a good year"

"some of it was" felix frowned, thinking back to the bad parts of the year, "sung can we talk?"

the brunette looked up to face felix, "about what?" he folded a pair of jeans and put them into his bag.

felix played with the loose strands of his shirt, "about you and my brother.."

jisung sighed, walking over to sit across from felix, "we never really got to talk about it did we?" he said. "are you upset about me being with him?"

felix shook his head, "no definitely not, well, not anymore..i was really upset when i walked in on you two but i understand why you guys hid it from me"

he paused before speaking again,"i'm just scared" the blonde looked up at jisung.

"about what lix?" jisung asked, leaning forward slightly.

"about losing you guys.." he replied, "y-you know i have problems with stuff like that and i'm just scared that if anything happens between you and min, i'll l-lose you"

the brunette got up and sat next to felix, pulling him into a hug, "oh felix..you could never lose me"

"i don't want to lose minho e-either" he stuttered, "i just got him back"

"trust me lix, you won't lose anyone.." jisung ruffled the blondes hair, "you're my best friend lix, i'll never leave you"

felix smiled.

a few seconds later, the door flew open and minho walked in, "oi! that's my boyfriend" he yelled at felix, who started laughing and wrapping his arms around jisung.

"well he's mine now" the blonde stuck his tongue out at his brother.

the best friends laughed as minho rolled his eyes.

"mhm i have always preferred felix" jisung played along, kissing the top of felix's head. "sorry min, i'm replacing you"

the three laughed as minho sat down opposite them, "have you guys packed your things?"

they both nodded, "i'm so excited for summer!"

~

time skip to the end of the school year bc why not, i rlly don't want this book to end is literally my fav thing to write

i'm gonna write abt their summer together so dw we have more chaps