13.

minho: meet me by the art rooms

jisung: right now??

minho: yeah, hurry up

jisung groaned and put his phone into his pocket, getting out of bed and putting his shoes on. he tried to be as quiet as he could but just as he was about to open the door, felix turned the light on.

"where are you going.." the boy asked sleepily.

"got hungry..don't wait up i'll probably spend the rest of the night in the common room" he lied to him before leaving the room.

luckily felix was too sleepy to argue.

he carefully shut the door behind him and then ran down the stairs, heading towards the art rooms. he shivered as the cold air hit the back of his neck, now he regretted leaving his jumper on his bed.

jisung smiled to himself when he saw minho sitting on a bench in the small courtyard in front of the classroom. he went and joined him.

"hey" he said softly as he shuffled closer to minho, hoping it would warm him up.

"cold?" minho asked and jisung nodded.

"yeah because someone stole my favourite jacket" he joked when he saw minho was wearing it again.

"sorry but it was too nice to return, i'll give you mine instead" he promised to give jisung his favourite leather jacket the next time they met.

"fuck it's freezing" he said, shivering. "ah" jisung remembered the cigarettes in his jacket pocket, they'd definitely warm him up, so he reached over to minho and shoved his hands into the pockets.

"jisung what the fuck" minho laughed as the boy reached for his pockets, "you could've just asked me"

jisung opened up the silver box and took out a cigarette, then he handed it back to minho who put it back in the pocket. "lighter please"

he said and minho handed it to him.

minho watched as the brunette placed the cigarette between his lips and lit it with the lighter, god he looked so attractive doing that.

he exhaled the smoke and then placed the cigarette back between his lips, inhaling once again.

jisung held it out towards minho, "wanna try?" he said.

minho hesitated when took the cigarette from him, "just do what i did" jisung said and minho placed it between his lips and tried to copy what jisung had done, on his first go he choked slightly and stared to cough.

jisung laughed at him, "it's alright try again" so the boy tried again and this time he didn't choke,"see you've got it"

minho handed it back to him and jisung.

they ended up sharing the rest of the cigarette as they sat in the cold.

~

"minho!" chan said as soon as his roommate walked into the room, "where did you go?"

minho shrugged and took the jacket off, placing it on his chair, "got bored" he sat on his bed.

"you got bored?" chan sat up, "are you seeing someone? you disappear like all the time now"

"no i'm not seeing anyone chan..i just like to have some alone time" he pulled the blanket over himself, "go to sleep chan, it's late"

the boy rolled his eyes and got baxk into bed, "whatever.."

~