55.

jisung didn't know how or why he was suddenly so confident, he pinned minho down to the bed as they kissed. he didn't really know what he was doing, he just wanted to make his boyfriend feel good.

he kissed along the side of minhos jaw and left a few marks on his neck, "ah h-hannie" minho whimpered, he was slightly embarrassed at how fast the brunette made him feel
like that, but jisung was satisfied with that reaction.

as soon as he started to unbutton the older boys shirt, their positions were somehow switched; minho had managed to get on top again by pushing jisung backwards and pinning him down by pressing his hands above his head.

jisung smiled, cheeks going pink as minhos grip on his hands tightened, he watched as minho used his other hand to undo his belt, "fuck" he didn't realise he said that out loud until he saw minhos cocky smirk.

embarrassed, the brunette looked away but seconds later jisung felt minho grab his face and pull it back so he was facing him again, "don't take your eyes off me"

fuck?

minho had let go of jisungs hands and his face too, he was now taking off his jacket and shirt while maintaining eye contact with jisung.

"hm that's it" he said as his hands roamed around jisungs chest, slowly opening the buttons of his shirt, "just keep looking at me with those pretty eyes hannie"

jisung loved when minho called him 'hannie', it made him feel so good, "y-yeah" he managed to say as minho unbuckled jisungs belt.

"ready love?" he asked, sounding a lot sweeter than he did a few seconds ago.

the brunette nodded eagerly, "please" his eyes still glued to minhos.

~

jisung held onto minhos wrist and gently kissed it, he loved his hands, he loved how they looked and how they felt, he loved what they could do. he moved his hand so their fingers were intertwined and then kissed minhos arm.

he knew the boy was insecure about his arms ever since he got back from his parents but jisung always made sure he made every part of minho feel loved.

the brunette didn't let go of minhos hand even when he'd stopped kissing it. he pressed his lips against the boys collar bones as minho tilted his head slightly to the side.

minho loved how jisung treated him after sex,
he always made him feel so special. minho shut his eyes as jisung painted his collarbones and neck with his lips, "hannie.." he said softly, almost whispering.

"yes love?" the boy replied in between kisses.

"you take such good care of me" minho said, his voice hitching as jisung gently bit on his skin, "ah"

"you deserve the best sweetheart" jisung mumbled against his skin.

minho let out a deep breath, he loved when jisung used nicknames for him.

satisfied, jisung moved away, "let's get some rest min" he said, caressing minhos cheek.

he nodded and they both laid down, letting jisung get comfortable before pulling the blanket over them and wrapping his arms around the boy.

minho rested his head against jisungs shoulder as they shut their eyes, "sleep well love" he whispered into his ear.

~

decided on writing mostly top minho bc some of u actually attacked me in the last chap.

but im a sucker for soft minho so i enjoyed writing the second part more bc jisung taking care of him just makes so much sense to me