Rush X Halt (Smut + Fluff)

Speeding through the hotel, Rush's mind focused on one thing only: how he was free to wander the hotel. There was no crevice in the hotel which Rush hadn't encountered; he knew of every secret in the building, including the courtyard where the statue was. What it meant, he'd never know.

Slowing down, he noticed a familiar door. Behind it was a monotonous hallway which, despite being as fast as he was, Rush refused to go down. It was lengthy and many complained their feet hurt every time they walked down its entirety.

One entity occupied the space: Halt. Halt was awkward amongst the entities, often distancing himself from the others whenever he felt he needed to. Not many of the others paid him any attention, but Rush went the extra mile to ensure even Halt got his acknowledgement.

Rapping on the door, he found it to be unlocked. Entering, he saw something he didn't intend to see.

Sat atop a drawer, legs spread, was Halt. He was jerking himself off in the privacy of his hallway until Rush intruded, making it very awkward for the poor introvert.

"O-Oh my god, I didn't hear you come in!" Halt apologised, scrambling to cover up his groin,"This is so embarrassing.."

Crouching before Halt, who now had his legs closed, Rush chuckled,"Need a bit of help with that?"

Panicking, Halt didn't think straight,"Do whatever you wanna do.."

Placing a calming hand in each of Halt's knees, Rush spread his legs and touched his base. Increasing his grip, he began rubbing it up and down, leaning forwards to kiss Halt, to Halt's surprise.

"Don't focus to much on me. Focus on yourself too, y'know..." Halt hinted, directing Rush's attention to his own cock.

"Well, I'm all ready for this." Rush admitted, unbuttoning his jeans to reveal his dented boxers.

A bead of precum appeared on Halt's tip and he moaned as Rush licked it off.

"Wait..." Halt stuttered,"Are you saying..."

Pulling Halt forwards for another kiss, he moaned,"I've been crushing on you for a while; you're such a dork."

With his hands resting on Rush's back and his legs wrapped around his torso, Halt readied himself for the next part. It felt better knowing they actually loved one another, and it wasn't a heartless one night stand they would discuss over a tense breakfast.

Revealing his 12-inches, Rush leaned in and kissed Halt again, wrestling his tongue.

"I don't know what it is about you," Rush breathed out, beginning to sweat from their session already,"but I love you."

Rush's husky voice only further turned on Halt, and he struggled for breath as Rush's cock rubbed at his ass, aching for attention.

Picking Halt up, Rush gently let Halt's asshole envelope his dick before he began pounding away. Halt had never felt anything so large or so deep before, and moaned into Rush's shoulder as he rode him. Rush held an arm around Halt's neck affectionately, planting an occasional kiss on his forehead.

"Rush, I'm gonna-!" Halt cried out, spurting cum over their chests.

They were far from done yet, and Rush knew it wouldn't be the first time. Halt felt Rush shove into his prostate, and he let out a moan-like whimper. He felt a warmth inside of him as Rush came, letting out a low groan as he did so.

Setting Halt back down on the drawers, Rush wiped the sweat from his forehead and took off his shirt, showing off his toned torso. Halt saw him; his broad build combined with his gentle nature made him panic.

"Get off and turn around." Rush order, getting Halt to submit to him.

Doing as instructed, he turned around and felt Rush ready for round two. His cock brushed against Halt's asshole and he grabbed him by the waist and thrusted forwards, his motions lubricated by his past load.

Halt's walls grew tighter as he thrusted faster, hitting his prostate more and earning moans and whimpers from Halt.

The submissive entity leaned back, feeling himself lose balance. Picking him up, Rush put him on the drawers for a final time and resumed pounding, feeling his cock be aggressively clamped down on by Halt's tight virgin walls. It was a matter of time before Halt came, his load spilling onto Rush's toned chest, making them both blush.

His hole tightened even more, making Rush groan in pleasure as he came again, burying his dick as deep as he could.

Leaning forwards, he kissed at Halt's neck, making the entity whimper; he'd never experienced such closeness, nor intimacy, and he savoured every fresh feeling he got.

After leaving a hickey on Halt's neck, Rush moved back up towards the entity's mouth and ravaged at it, their tongues penetrating one another's mouths. Rush's hands crept down to Halt's waist and he held him close, enjoying the feeling of it. Wrapping his arms around Halt's back, Rush whispered into his ear,"I'll protect you. If any other entity messes with you, they'll be messing with me too."

Withdrawing, Rush planted one final kiss on Halt's forehead, and the entity almost cried at the affection.

Putting his jeans and boxers back on, Rush cleaned up after himself. As he turned to go, Halt grabbed his wrist and rested his head on his shoulder,"Please don't go."

"I'm just going to sleep, I'm sure you're tired too." Rush responded, picking his shirt up.

Instead of wearing his shirt, tied it around his waist, keeping his chest out,"I'd let you wear it but it's very sweaty."

Guiding the entity to a bedroom, Rush considered how Halt would look wearing one of his shirts, and thought the oversized clothes would be cute on him.

When Rush found a bedroom, he tucked them both in, snuggling close to Halt. Having never slept beside someone before, Halt liked it and rested his head on Rush's chest, falling asleep almost instantly.

Patting Halt's head, Rush found himself falling asleep not so long afterwards.