Everyone x Reader (Fluff)

(No, not everyone being shipped with the player romantically. Just some fluff with everyone because my brain said so.)

Their state of mind was complex, too difficult to describe in a singular sentence. Part of them wanted to kill everybody, making the goriest scene they could, smearing blood everywhere. Another part of them just wanted some affection; a hug would suffice effectively.

Slumping their upper chest forwards, they inelegantly knocked their forehead on the window intentionally. A flash of lightning erupted and a broad smile lit up in the sky.

Straightening their posture in surprise, (Y/n) gasped to themself in a single breath.

The entrance, or room zero as they had grown to call it, was desolate. Window was the only slither of optimism, until another flash whisked it away.

Its sudden appearance and disappearance had (Y/n) frowning as they realised how lonely they were in the room.

The banging of heavy footsteps approached and, as (Y/n) absently stared at the bridge from above, the entities gathered in the room without them noticing.

Screech, the pint-sized demon, tapped on (Y/n)'s shoulder, the very heartwarming sound of laughter creeping from his grin,"(Y/n)! Surprise!"

Rush, Ambush, Jack, Eyes, Seek, Figure, Glitch, Halt and Hide were behind him. Timothy was riding on Figure's shoulder, his emerald green eyes standing out against his dark body.

"We heard you were feeling homesick, so we brought you a human treat." Ambush told them, leaning forward with a tray in his hands.

There were several mugs on said tray, presumably full of hot chocolate, topped messily by a heap of whipped cream and a generous handful of marshmallows.

"Hot chocolate!" Screech piped, his arms shooting up into the air in glee at the slight change in (Y/n)'s expression. The tray almost fell out of Ambush's hands, as he backed up and set it on the help desk,"Oh, sorry Ambush!"

The spontaneous gesture didn't go completely unrewarded, as (Y/n)'s opaque eyes had a drop of light in them; reigniting their hope, (Y/n) allowed themself a small smile,"Thank you."

"We know it is difficult for you, since you miss your family and have much to get back to. " Rush interjected, blocking out the silence that lingered momentarily.

Pensively, their weak gaze floated from entity to entity, taking in how much pity they held for them. Saying their journey was questionable, going from being hunted to helped by the humanoids residing inside, was an accurate description.

Scraping his wrists on the floor, Figure lurched to (Y/n). Certain of their position,  Figure took (Y/n) up in his arms and held them close to himself,"You're under our protection."

Seek, deciding to copy Figure, approached (Y/n) and wrapped his arms around them both,"He's right; we'll break necks for you."

Energetically, Screech bounded forwards and replicated the interaction, his arms hugging tight around the three of them,"Yeah! You're safe here with us!"

"You can count on us!" Rush grinned, joining in the embrace.

"Yep! We're here for you every step of the way." Ambush beamed, getting tangled in too.

Mutely, Halt and Hide joined in, a bit timidly. Jack gave a hum of joyful laughter as he enveloped the group in his arms, Eyes taking his lead and following suit.

Standing alone, Glitch stared at them all, joining in shortly after,"Ẅ̵̯̭́̍̇ė̸͚'̷̗̙̑r̸͙̽͑͋͘e̶͍̘̤͑̆ ̶̬̼̬̟̀͌h̷̡̫͉̓͆̕ẻ̵͉̫͈̓͘̚r̵͖̅e̶̥̝̝͋̆̏͑ ̸̨̦̗͕̆f̶̟̎ô̷̻̘r̸͖̜̄ ̶̧̈́̎̈́͠y̵̅ͅō̸̙̬̩̍̌ű̶̝̈́̐̽͜,̶̡̥͉̝̎ ̸̺̝͓̥͛̅͋(̷̘̪̒̄͌Y̷̙̙̿͌͠/̶͙̥̟̐̽̄͝n̴̝̤̯̉͒)̴͍̝̫̈́.̵̮̠̬̲́́̀ ̶̱̫̾̈́͒̈́)."

The heartwarming moment reduced (Y/n) to the brink of tears, and they fought hard to keep themself from crying.

When the entities drew back, on after the other, (Y/n) took in the sights of their faces again; this time, there wasn't the same pity, just the expressions of appreciation and care.

Flicking their eyes from one entity to the other, they took it in and realised how much they were cared about.

Refusing to get off of (Y/n), Figure pulled them onto his lap and sat them down. Warily, (Y/n) leaned into his torso, avoiding the entity's external ribcage.

"How about some hot chocolate?" Ambush rhetorically questioned, taking the mugs from the tray.

Jumping in joy, Screech snatched a mug from the tray and slurped at the whipped cream. Easily excitable, (Y/n) recalled him to be.

Handed a mug, (Y/n) thanked Ambush and put their lips to the drink. The cold cream against the hot drink was a perfect balance to them, and they took a sip of the rich treat.

Seek had already absorbed the liquid before anyone else had managed to finish; he didn't have a sense of taste or a mouth to try it with so it was near enough pointless.

A thought was in their mind, igniting like a matchstick with friction," When I leave, do you guys want to come with me?"

Every entity stated directly at (Y/n), except figure. Leaving the hotel was completely forbidden, as Guiding Light had told them many times; humans could leave but they could not.

"Are you certain we can?" Jack piped up, lowering his cup.

Shrugging, (Y/n) looked at him,"I'm not sure. Unless there's some hidden barrier in the way, of course you can."

Ambush and Rush exchanged pondering glances, moving their attention to the idea proposed.

"I mean, we probably couldn't go altogether, but maybe one or two of you at a time? Like, you partner up and come with me outside into the real world?" (Y/n) cocked their head to a side, raising their shoulder and hands in a shrug.

Folding their arms, Eyes scoffed,"But won't they be afraid of us? I mean, what if they get afraid we'll kill them?"

They were right; humans and their fear of the topics they couldn't grasp would get in the way of their exploration. (Y/n) knew the humans they'd encounter wouldn't be willing to accept humanoid entities.

"We'll find a solution to work around it." (Y/n) told them, finishing their hot chocolate,"I promise you'll see the outside world soon."

As the group of entities scattered themself around the hotel, straying away from room zero to consider the offer, one remained.

Bowing his head, Figure asked (Y/n),"Is it possible? Can we actually escape this place and go live normal lives like you can?"

"I'm..not entirely sure. I'll see what I can do. I'm at least going to let you explore outside." (Y/n) promised Figure, pressing their head into his chest,"I promise you I will."