M!Seek x F!Reader (Smut)

Her heartbeat was the only thing her racing mind could focus on as she thudded through the hallway.

Every breath felt like ice seeping into her lungs, and her legs screamed out in exhaustion but there was nothing she could do; this was a situation out of her control.

Ducking under a bookshelf, she clambered under a bookshelf, her klutziness getting the better of her as she stumbled. Taking the fall, she landed flat on her stomach as the footsteps grew louder from the hall she'd exited moments ago.

This was it; she was going to face her premature death.

As it entered the room, the walls vibrated. Each step he took was another thud against her skull.

"Please..please don't kill me." She cried, crab crawling to safety behind the bookshelf.

His eye was on her, and she tensed up. Her agape mouth caught his attention, and he saw it was full of teeth and a tongue.

"Rest assured I am no monster; I have a simple request for you to fulfill and I will guide you to safety." He said, no mouth forming to speak the words.

Through widened eyes, she stared directly into his soul as he did to her,"..You can..talk.."

His desire held him from laughing at how arrogant she was; her being prejudice wasn't such a problem and he could work around that,"Yes, I can talk. Do you think I'm as insolent as the rest of these idiots?"

"..no..? I don't know you, so.." she warily flicked her view from him to the floor.

He offered a hand to get her to the other side of the bookcase,"You may be very tempted by my offer, human."

Her eyelids sagged in boredom, and she was one wink from sleeping,"What 'offer'?"

"Well, I'm glad you asked." He smirked to the best of his ability and dragged her under the bookcase and walked her though the hall. When they reached the start of the hallway, where she saw him rise from, he let go of her,"I have..lacked intimacy and was wondering if you could pleasure me, maybe.."

Shyly, he looked at the floor. Such a request was embarrassing to make, even without being human or using dirty words.

"You want me to..fuck you?" She stated, very matter-of-fact,"Why?"

"I've been a bit alone, and I miss intimacy.." He was incredibly awkward, pressing his index fingers together and diverting his eye,"I..I get if you say no, but I'll help get you where you need to be if you do."

His timid nature had her smirking, and she stroked his cheek,"You want to have me? Even if you'll never see me again?"

Stiffly, he nodded, mumbling to himself as her fingers caressed his cheeks. She traces the outline of his jaw, her fingertips elegantly gliding over it.

Any ounce of fear had melted, an overwhelmingly strong confidence overcoming her. His eye was shining with enjoyment, as he let his cheek fall into her hand.

She smiled at him,"I take it you want control?"

Shaking his head, he disproved her little thought of the entities being power hungry,"If you want to, you can be in control. I don't mind."

Her thumb ghosted over his cheekbone, and his eye narrowed slightly. Contently, he purred at the contact.

"I take it you want more than this, no?" She questioned, moving her left hand to her blouse as she unbuttoned the third button down.

Two more buttons and he could see her cleavage showing, which reddened his cheeks,"O-Oh.."

"Not expecting this?" She teased, undoing another button.