Rush X M!Reader (Smut)

Rush has been by my side since I entered this hellhole hotel, and I couldn't be more grateful than I am for his company, his protection and him.

What I didn't expect to come from any of this was love; he was an entity and I was a human, so it was destined to fall through. There was no future for us, no chance of us getting to take it further, get married or have children. None of that was possible, I believed.

But I came to realise that not everything was exactly how it appeared. Not everything was surface level, especially not this.

The day started as any other; I awoke with a heavy sigh at the chance of being killed. I was dodging death every day I was in this blasted hotel, and yet I still lived. It's a wonder how I haven't died to Seek or Eyes yet, since they're so rambunctious.

Rush wasn't in the room with me, and I felt as if my heart sank in my chest; he was the sole person who loved me in this cruel place, the only one I had, the only one who I could trust.

Very cautiously, I stepped out of the room and searched the bedroom opposite mine.

Nothing.

Listening out, I heard Rush groaning in the bedroom the other side of mine. It wasn't a pained groan, and I think I got the message.

Believe me, I've heard that sort of groan before. Rush can lie can say he accidentally stubbed his toe or whatever but I know what he does.

Knocking on the door, I listened out and heard him stumble; he had fallen off the bed out of embarrassment.

"Gah! W-Who's there?" Rush questioned, a bit hesitant to speak.

His voice wavered and quivered which I understood. He was having a quick tug and he had thought I wouldn't hear him.

"Rush, you aren't...jerking yourself off, are you?" My teasing made his breath hitch in his throat.

Momentarily, he remained stunned and motionless, no signals of movement giving him away.

Temptations were rising, and I knew I would give in to my inhibitions sooner or later.

Kicking open the door, I caught a glance of what was under the sheets as he frantically scrambled back into bed, pantless. The expression of pure, unfiltered embarrassment was a savoury treat to me, and I treasured that look on his face as I strutted forwards with intentions as obvious as his hard-on.

It stuck up out of the blanket, and he gave up trying to hide it.

"So then, big boy, what's this huge surprise of yours?" My hand ghosted over his length, the tips of my fingers barely touching the blanket covering it.

"I-I..(Y/n), uh.." Rush stammered, his voice so cute and ashamed by his own desire.

My fingers gripped his length tightly, squeezing the base of it,"How about just a blowie?"

Up and down my fingers went, my grip staying firm as I jerked him. If he wanted one, we would need some lubricant which I knew he could supply me.

Pulling the blanket off of his twelve incher, the corners of my mouth folded into a smirk,"Oh, what a surprise.."

My tongue brushed against the slit, getting him to freeze. I kissed the head of it, my gentle motion and my soft lips making his length twitch.

He breathed in through gleaming teeth, his hands gripping the covers as firmly as his pleasured muscles could let him.

"(Y/n), o-oh.." Rush's black eyes were fixed onto my mouth as I engulfed his length in my warm throat.

The smooth texture of my mouth, mixed with the heat of my breath, had Rush on the tipping point.

Sinking downwards, I forced his hard length deeper into my throat as his head rocked back and his eyes rolled.

My muffled giggles crept through what small gaps that remained of my open mouth. His body was trembling under the dominant hold I had over him, and I knew how much he adored it.

The throbbing from his length let me know how close he was drawing to orgasm, so I took my mouth off of it.

I can't believe I'm going to do this..

Slowly, I pulled my trousers off and hovered my ass over his hard-on.

"Lean forwards, you manwhore." I commanded, getting him to bow his head towards my own cock.

Slowly, I lowered myself down and felt his intrusion. Gasping sharply, I tried to adjust as quickly as possible to his girthy length.

As I rode him, I felt him return the favour as he sucked me off. Each time I rose upwards, ready to spear myself on his massive cock, he let my dick slip down his throat. Feeling him in my ass was a feeling worth evading the other entities for, and I adored it. He stretched me open in ways too beautiful for words.

I thrust my waist forwards, hearing him hesitate and choke on me as I rode him. His orgasm was so close, but I felt a bit selfish and wanted to continue for as long as possible. He planted his hands on my hips, holding me in place as I moved.

Taking myself off of his dick, I pinned him down by his broad shoulders and started to thrust down his throat until I was nearing my end.

His mouth was too warm to keep my lust at bay, and I kept going until he sputtered a bit.

Then, I got back on him and kept riding until we both finally finished.

I came all over his pretty little face, and he let me take in the sight of his cum-filled mouth and soaked tongue.

He came in me, filling my rim to the brim. The warmth inside of me was a bliss, and I leaned forwards and cuddle with Rush after taking myself off of his spearing twelve inches.

"Was that good?" I asked, my tone contradicting my dominating voice before.

Breathlessly, he nodded with a grin, swallowing what he could.

"Just one thing, (Y/n)." He said, his voice a bit ghostly after having me thrust mercilessly in his throat,"I forgot to tell you something very important."

My face was filled with worry, my mind still in a very sexual overdrive. With my mind still in the gutters, I assumed he would tell me that he had some STI or something.

Grabbing me by the wrists, he flipped me over and slammed me onto my back, into the mattress.

His lips brushed against every sensitive part of my neck and I wanted to scream outright in pleasure. Breathing on my neck, he muttered in a low, kinky tone,"Fuck, I love you so much.."

Unfortunately, this was just one of Rush's teases, as he retreated to my side. He did let me lay my head on his chest, which was soothing. His heart was thudding with the love he held for me, and I could hear it; the sound lulled me to sleep.