Seek/Figure x TouchStarved!Reader (Fluff)

"Here you go, (Y/n)." Seek said, slapping a box of salted crackers into their hands.

He didn't want to act like he cared in case (Y/n) used it to their advantage and manipulated him into doing their bidding. He didn't see bringing them food as doing their bidding, but taking care of them.

Figure, reading the Braille from a book, called over to Seek to confirm the human was doing well, which aroused a confusion in Seek; what made Figure so attached to the human?

He knew he was in deeper than he thought, and refused to admit any feelings toward the human were real. His affections were more tangible, such a food or head pats. Figure would often tell them how much he appreciated them, and spent time reading with them.

"(Y/n), today Seek's got to go to his hallway so he can hunt some humans. He'll return later so don't miss him too much." Figure told them, kicking his legs onto the desk as he laid back in the chair,"Seek, say bye to the human."

(Y/n) sat up straight, hands on their closed knees as he pet their head. He walked by the sofa they were chilling on, pet their head and leaned in to give their forehead a kiss, or what best resembled one with his anatomy. Their eyes were full of a gratitude, a sparkling appreciation, a shining gratefulness.

His hand was removed, and their felt the heat in their chest evaporate. Emptily, they observed Seek as he left the library.

Letting out a disappointed sigh, they laid on the sofa and attempted to sleep. They badly craved their touch.

Figure noticed the absence of a light atmosphere, instead tasting the tension on his tongue,"What's the matter, (Y/n)?"

"Nothing." They blurted out, very explicit about how they felt.

Figure didn't want to upset the human, or let the human remain so blue, so he walked over to where they were, feeling the oak banisters to navigate the library,"Is my human feeling lonely?"

He recalled how Seek noted they were very appreciative of touch. Keeping their interests in mind, he sat besides them, grabbed them by the waist and placed them on his lap. Their legs spread over his lap, and their chest was pressed against his.

His wrists were together, his arms locked around their waist. He saw no harm in what he was doing, and they were a bashful mess.

Resting their forehead against his collarbone, they breathed into his chest. A happy groan escaped them as they kept their arms fixed around Figure's neck. Their eyes were on the brink of tearing up from the immense joy they were experiencing.

Figure didn't see any weird annotations behind the position, and pulled them even closer to his chest, whispering into their ear,"I'll always be here to protect you, you wonderful human."

The doors swung open and Figure flinched, believing it to be another human. It was Seek, slightly irritated by something. The irritation disappeared the moment he caught sight of Figure and (Y/n) so close.

Speed walking over to the pair, he let go of the annoyance he held. Crawling into the sofa next to them, he rested besides Figure, his head on Figure's shoulder.

Turning his attention to Seek, Figure asked,"Why are you back so early? Hope there wasn't an accident."

"Hide's filling in for me for the day. Would've liked to have known in advance." He seemed to spit the words out, hurling aside the gratefulness he had for his sibling.

"Ah, I see." Figure stated,"Well, not literally but you know what I mean."

Taking one of his arms from around (Y/n), he enveloped Seek in the three-way embrace. Graciously, Seek huddled closer to the larger entity as he heard the soft breaths (Y/n) let out as they slept.

"They're asleep, Figure." Seek told him, pointing to their shut eyes,"How cute."

"Adorable. Really, really adorable. We're like the parents. I'm the dad-"

"No, I'd be the dad." Seek butted in rudely.

"Why wouldn't I be the dad? I'm the guy here." Figure spoke up, a bit confuzzled.

"Figure, were both guys." Seek reminded, shrugging.

"Oh yeah. Well, you can be-"

"The dad, I know."

"No, because I'm the dad."

"No, I'd be the dad."

"We'll both be the dad. They can have two dads." Figure decided, rubbing Seek's shoulder and (Y/n)'s back,"And they'll be our child, who we look after and love very much."

At a loss for words, Seek glared at Figure, not that he could see,"What, the two of us are their parents? I can't parent a kid, Figure. We're blood-lusting and inhumane; what parent actively hunts humans for sport?"

"Then we'll be the first." Figure smiled, kissing (Y/n) on the forehead as they slept soundly,"And we'll do a good job of it."

"What if (Y/n) finds out? Then what?" Seek pestered, a bit afraid of being a bad parent,"And since when did we decide it was our kid? I thought they were a pet or something."

Shrugging, Figure responded,"I don't know. We just want to protect it and care for it, like a parent would a child, I guess."

Understanding what Figure meant, Seek hummed to himself in acceptance. He supposed it could be possible to care about this human and kill other humans simultaneously. It could be done, couldn't it?

Nestling himself into Figure's body, Seek closened and groaned tiredly,"Is it okay if I take a nap too? I'm a bit exhausted."

"Completely fine with me, go ahead." Figure ushered, petting Seek on the shoulder,"Sleep well."

Shutting his eye, Seek nodded off to sleep, comfortably resting in Figure's arms.

Figure didn't know what exactly to do, since there was nobody awake to talk to or anything he could do without waking the others. He decided to follow, resting his head on Seek's as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

And it felt great.