Rush X Fem!Short!Reader (Smut)

Standing on a chair in the pantry, (Y/n) reached up to fetch some salted crackers and some caramel wafers.

"You're a short one, aren't you?" Ambush chuckled, pointing up at her.

"Yeah, she may be but she's very, very feisty. She might as well be an entity with how violent she is." A-60 shrugged.

Sighing, Rush hit his forehead with the palm of his hand,"(Y/n), what are you doing?"

Scowling, she got on her tiptoes,"I'm getting some food so I can watch Netflix in peace..."

Ambush and A-60 exchanged glances but said nothing.

"Damn it, why does it have to be on the top shelf?" She hissed, struggling to reach it.

With ease, Rush grabbed both boxes and handed them to (Y/n), hoping she wouldn't petname him so the other two didn't know about their relationship.

"Thanks dork." She spat, taking the boxes in her arms and hopping off of the chair and scurrying out of the kitchen.

"Ah, ah, ah! Where do you think you're going, little missy?" A-60 asked, grabbed her by the back of her shirt and making her yelp.

"Uh, Rush's room." (Y/n) shrugged, speaking nonchalantly.

Going bright red, Rush hid his face in his palms and sighed,"(Y/n), you're not."

Giving him the 'says who?' eyes, (Y/n) glared at Rush, only to be glared at in response.

Ambush and A-60 were really taking this all in, giving little snickers and sniggers,"That's the girlfriend you're talking about? That pint sized thing? You won't be able to fit your dick in that!"

"Zip it, '60. I give better head than you give to Ambush." (Y/n) retorted, getting Ambush flustered,"Yeah, I heard your late night quickies. They sound sloppy."

Now A-60 was flustered, his face redder than ever.

"...She does give very good head." Rush admitted, watching A-60 let go of her shirt.

Smirking smugly, (Y/n) snaked a hand around Rush's waist, making him groan. She could see the tent in his trousers, and she knew just what to do.

Taking his hand, she lead him out of the kitchen and winked at Ambush and A-60 on the way out.

When they got to one of the spare bedrooms, Rush lost it; he threw off his trousers in a heartbeat and pulled his boxers down.

She stuck her tongue out and licked the top the head before he started ruthlessly pounding her throat. There was no time to be gentle and loving, as she had work to do and tension to erase.

His twelve inches slipped down her throat and rubbed every nook and cranny of it, his precum emptying out everywhere.

She was drooling all over her shirt, unable to swallow her spit at all. Every second of it made Rush want to hold her tightly and kiss her for being so good at it.

Her throat was a tight and warm bliss, and he was so in love with her.

Pulling out of her throat, he jerked off furiously and came onto her face. She stuck her tongue out and swallowed whatever she could of his.

Grabbing her by the shoulders, he thrusted her into the wall, his grip increasingly tightening,"Do I have your consent to go further?"

"Try me, whore." She degraded, slipping her leggings down and bending over for him, separating her thighs so he got a clear view of her light pink pussy. He'd pounded it before, but it always seemed as tight as it previously had, as if his twelve incher had no effect on her tightness.

"You know the rules. Before you stretch me out, you gotta eat me out, bitch." She ordered, standing up straight and turning back around.

He laid down on the bed and beckoned her over, desperate to eat her out.

Taking a seat on his face, she felt his tongue glide over her pussy lips and twirling around her clit. He dipped his tongue under the hood and caressed the sensitive bead with utmost care. Kissing her pussy's lips, he dove his tongue into her wetness, flicking his tongue around inside of her and exploring her familiar walls. His lips were against her lips, and his tongue went as deep as it could, touching her G-Spot and fondling it gently.

As she moaned, she could feel his hands gripping her waist and pulling her hips down so he could go in deeper. Her voice went high pitched as she moaned again, cumming on his face. Afterwards, he sucked on her clit, his lips wrapped around it as he kissed and sucked on it.

"Okay, okay, you win." She declared, getting off of his face and moving down his body,"Here's your reward..."

Sitting on his dick, she felt half of his length plunge into her, and her walls tightened immediately. The grip of his dick was better than her handjobs, which he loved as a quick dinnertime quickie.

He watched her, holding her waist, as she bounced up and down. Undoing her shirt, she let him see her breasts to get him even harder, which worked.

For a short girl, her body did have mass where it counted. Arching her back, she leaned over to him and he started sucking on her left breast, toying with her right nipple at the same time. His tongue swirled around her areola.

He was too good with her body, and she felt her sensitivity get the better of her as she climaxed again. This time, she squirted on his cock. 

"Rush, oh fuck, you're so good at this...please cum in me." (Y/n) begged, turning around so he could see her bare ass as she thrusted on him,"Oh~"

He couldn't deny her such a pleasure and, once he thrusted in her as deeply as he could, he came inside of her and let his cum leak out of her cunt.

She gasped for air and laid on his sweaty chest,"How about we take...a shower and then we watch Netflix together..?"

"I promised the others that I'd watch a movie with them but you can join." Rush offered.

"Alright, but I'm wearing one of your shirts." She told him, snatching one of his navy shirts and a pair of her thongs and locking the en-suite.

________________________________

After about half an hour, the two were done and met up with Ambush and A-60.

"Hey, bro, what's up?" Rush said, seeing Ambush's somewhat discomforted face.

"Uh, nothing. Just got a pain in my abdomen." Ambush lied to him.

The three sat down on the bed and Rush laid sideways, resting a head on (Y/n)'s thighs.

"God, I love you so much, (Y/n)." Rush said, overly excited to hang out with his friends and his girlfriend at the same time.

Petting his head, (Y/n) kept giving him attention,"Love you more, dork."