F!GuidingLight x Shadow (Fluff)

Minding her own business, Guiding Light was in a humanoid form out in the courtyard. It wasn't often she had the time or energy to be a humanoid or inhabit a physical body, and she enjoyed the rare occasion that the opportunity was presented to her.

She was like a mother to the entities, despite working against them to protect humans.

Shadow, on the other hand, was an erratic little narcissist who had no respect for the entities at all. He served as an opposite for Guiding Light, contradicting all her good.

As she sat in the courtyard, watching the rain pour down, she heaved out a heavy sigh,"I wish the entities could be at peace, I really do."

"Is that true, Miss Light?" Shadow smirked, resting a hand on her shoulder.

Flicking at the sudden contact, Guiding Light have a gasp and turned around to see who touched her,"Shadow...!"

"Sorry if I startled you, love." He said, sitting besides her on the fencing,"I know how much we want this, but it just sounds impossible.."

"There's no 'we' and I'm not 'Love', Shadow. Get that into your skull. There's no 'us' and no 'we'." Guiding Light scowled.

Scoffing, Shadow ran his arm around her neck, knowing her crucifixes didn't work on him. Shrinking back in fear, she tried shoving him off. His hands on her brought her discomfort, as she was unable to tie him with chains, much like Jack or Timothy. She never understood why, because he was likely the most evil in her eyes.

"Honey, I love you. Please, give me a chance..." Shadow begged, removing him hands off her shoulders and instead cupping them together.

There was a desperation in his voice, a pleading, a genuine interest. She'd always overlooked his little crush on her as a link of their powers, a desire to benefit and leech off of her abilities and seize control over the hotel and the entities. Yet, that didn't sound very true in the moment.

Lowering her head, her disbelief grew; had he always been so smitten with her as a character and not her as a source of power? Was all he wanted just-

"..a cuddle. That's all I want to do with you; I just want to hold your cute little body close to mine and keep you warm throughout the night. I don't care if that means I have to start helping you to calm the others down or listen to their sob stories or whatever, I just want you." Shadow confessed, holding one of her hands in both of his own.

Through wide eyes, she stared at him,"You're...joking. You're funny, Shadow, with your deceptive nature and trickery. Your hilarious jokes are so funny!"

"...It wasn't a joke. I would take you as my wife in a heartbeat if the opportunity every came to light...no pun intended, but it is your decision, so it would come down to Light." Shadow said, explaining his accidental pun a little bit.

Chuckling, she placed her other hand on top of his,"That's...actually quite thoughtful of you, Shadow. I really appreciate how mindful you are of my choices and comfort, though you need to work a bit on touch. You can't just touch me whenever you feel it is your desire to."

With a lowered guard, Guiding Light remained listening to whatever Shadow had to say. This was the closest he had ever gotten to her with her consensually being touched by him. He'd always put a hand on her shoulder and she would disappear into thin air.

"It's no joke; I would take care of the other entities if it meant my nights were spent besides you, holding you gently in my arms.." Shadow told her,"I would solve every entities' issues and introduce the new entities to the old ones and keep x away from z, if you get what I'm saying?" He chuckled, an expression forming on his face, one of great joy.

Baffled, Guiding Light stared up at him,"No, you wouldn't. It would be too difficult for you. You told me you hated the other entities."

"Only because they take you away from me. But, if they really are what you care about, then I'll find it in myself to care about them, too." Shadow smiled.

Seek, seeming quite distressed ran through the courtyard to the two of them, Guiding Light specifically,"Light, someone set fire to Figure and he jumped out of a window! He's bleeding and he's got char marks all over his body!"

"Oh, my poor dear Figure...where is he?" Guiding Light asked, the softest pity in her voice.

"Room a hundred. I'm worried we won't make it back to help him." Seek frantically mused.

Holding both Seek's and Guiding Light's hand, Shadow teleported the three of them to door a hundred.

For a moment, Seek looked lost and misplaced, having to readjust to existing after being moved in such an inhuman way. Guiding Light petted Seek and calmed him down while Shadow darted off to find Figure.

As explained by Seek, Figure was in terrible condition; one of his external ribs was cracked, there were pieces of glass in his skin and he had burns on his legs, up to his knees, as well as the bottoms of his arms and fingers.

Taking Figure in his arms, Shadow teleported off to the infirmary and got the plant used to heal humans. He didn't need a skeleton key to access it, and simply phased through the door and teleported back to Figure's bedside and let him use the plant to heal his injuries.

When Guiding Light showed up to the infirmary with Seek, she was impressed to see Figure was well taken care of. Immediately, Seek rushed over and threw his arms around Figure, worried the only other entity able to fight Guiding Light's restraints was dead.

"Oh, thank you, Shadow! Thank you so much!" Seek profusely thanked, his gratitude evident in his voice.

As Seek payed attention to Figure, Guiding Light crept closer to Shadow,"I guess you do have a heart in you, hmm?"

With that, she got up in her toes and gave him a soft kiss on his lips. When Shadow registered what was going on, he held her waist as she cupped his face in her hands.

"I really, really love you, Light." Shadow confessed.

"I may have fallen for you, too." Guiding Light admitted.