Screech x M!Reader (Smut)

(This is not a continuation of the other oneshot including Screech, and Screech is an adult in this. Why? Because it would be nasty and straight up illegal if not.)

--------------------

The thunderous roar of Rush burst through the doorway, flinging the door off its hinges. His cackle was a obnoxious and boisterous sound, and it had (Y/n)'s ears ringing.

An ominous jingle sounded as a pitch black was revealed to him, a darkness penetrable with the aid of a lighter or flashlight. Unfortunately, (Y/n) didn't consider the possibility of faulty lighting or an extended stay in the hotel. On him, he had nothing aside a phone.

Timidly, he poked his face into the pitch black, as if there were something waiting. The existence of Rush didn't deny the existence of a creature in the dark, alluding to it, if anything.

A numbness hit his right hand, causing his fingers to tremble. Incautiously, (Y/n) vigorously shook his wrist, waking his hand up. In doing so, his nails tapped on the doorframe and echoing in the process.

"A...human? Aha, what a pleasure!" A voice called from within, making (Y/n) grip the doorframe warily.

An outline, a silhouette darker than dark, came into his sight. If he were to guess from the perspective he had, they were a couple of inches shorter than himself, managing to headbutt him in the chest if they got on their tiptoes. Though appearing to have a humanly form, the shape had lines jittering out, six to be exact. They flared out to the sides of the figure, caressing the air and flimsily lowering and raising. Two astoundingly bright white eyes penetrated him, gazing into his very soul.

"Oh, I'm so, so sorry to keep you waiting. Take a seat, I'm just getting myself ready." They laughed aloud apologetically, turning away.

Their white eyes were unseeable as their back faced to (Y/n).

Throwing the fact that he didn't know what it was out the window, (Y/n) called out,"Hey, who are you? Are...you human too?"

A light-hearted squeak of laughter crept out their mouth,"Oh, good one! Take a guess; what do you think?"

Pouting, (Y/n) squinted his eyes to get a better outline of the fading figure, to no avail.

"...I guess yes? Maybe?" (Y/n) called to them, folding his arms in annoyance,"I don't really...know."

The figure faced him again, distantly; their head shook from side to side and their upper eyelid sagged in an unamused expression, alike to waning gibbous moons,"I suppose you're right."

Cocking their head aside, (Y/n)'s annoyance rose,"What do you mean? You're not being very clear."

"I am human, to an extent. Don't run when you see me, though, even if I do frighten you a bit." They told him, their forearms raising so their hands could nervously fidget with their fingers,"Please?"

Sighing, (Y/n) wandered blindly into the dark room, feeling along the walls. With much success, he managed to get across to the entity, mostly unharmed.

As he expected, the entity was shorter than him. They needed to tilt their head back to lose themself in his eyes.

"Oh, you're taller than me.." He muttered, his white eyes loosely staring aside,"...and.."

"And..?" (Y/n) echoed inquisitively,"What?"

Slinging his arms onto (Y/n)'s shoulders, he looked up at him,"You're so handsome."

Taken aback, (Y/n) flared at him with widened eyes,"Uh..thank you?"

His gaze fell from (Y/n) to the floor as his face became flustered,"Oh..I'm so sorry if that made you uncomfortable. It sorta slipped out, sorry."