Chapter 1 (First show)

Alexandra's pov

Greeting cards.
Meaningless, cliche, sometime offensive ways of showing people you "care about them".

You know the small print inside greeting cards. I make those for a living.

I let out a soft sigh staring at the set up on my computer screen.
'A get well soon card' the plan read.
Hope you feel better soon
I began to type into the card, but that's so fake..

I didn't even know who this sick person is who will get the card.
It was a few words that I didn't actually mean, that I had to type and print and put in stores for sick people..

Wish you were here right now
I typed in and nodded to myself silently agreeing that it'd be appropriate to write.

"Alex, your hours are almost done" James swung around the corner peeking into my office.
"Yeah I know" I smiled.

After work I'd walk to the paramore concert. I was honestly so excited to go on the full tour set.
I had saved up all the $13.23 an hour I get every month for a while so I could do this.

Of corse it cost me a good amount of money but it's not like I'll go bankrupt.
I don't think so.

"Do you have any plans for tonight" he wiggled his eyebrows smirked excitedly.
"Yeah I'm actually going to a concert down the street, and I'll be gone for another month or so afterwards" I sighed, sorry that I had let him down.

"Oh" he mumbled lightly under his breathe.
"Yeah" I chuckled faking a smile.
"We'll have fun" he huffed and left my office.

~ ~ ~

"See you next month Alexandra" my boss waved to me from his small office as I passed it by.
"Good by mark" I waved walking out the office building into the thick Baltimore air.

I walked down the street, and I knew I was around 45 minutes early but that enough time to make my way to the front and at least buy band merch.

I walked to the front pulling out my ticket and getting it scanned, I then pulled out my ID to get a wrist band
(To show I can legally drink alcohol)

I quickly sped to the band merch line and waited to get a shirt.
When I did I stuffed it into my bag and headed to my seat (which btw was floor seats)

I sat down in my seat and watched as everyone piled in and the lights dimmed.
A few men walked onto stage and introduced themselves as copeland.
"We're here to start the show for paramore so here we go" the man stated before playing the piano.

I watched as they played and I clapped excited when they left.
Not because they weren't good, because they were good.
But because I couldn't wait to see Hayley.

There was an intermission before Hayley walked onto stage and smiled down at all of the faces.
"Hello Baltimore are you guys ready to rock!?" She yelled into the microphone a drum roll starting from behind.

She started to jump as grow up started.
She sang so perfectly live, and then and there I could tell that id have fun on this tour.
They rocked out daydreaming, still into you, proof, playing god, and many more before they exited the stage.

Leaving me breathless and almost 45% sure I peed my pants.
I waited for everyone to leave before I grabbed my bag and headed to the front door.

I walked around the corner and noticed 3 large tour buses. there was a slim chance that they were actually paramore's but I decided I camp out a bit to see.

After all, I have no curfew I'm god dammed 24 years old.
Before long a man in a bright shirt opened the side door and lead a man out, then another man, then a pint sized petite little woman.

And I knew exactly who it was, and that was enough for me to pee.
But I didnt.

I quickly gained my balance as I staggered over to the 4.
"No paparazzi" the guard said holding a hand out to me.
"I'm not paparazzi, I'm a fan" I huffed furrowing my eyebrows.

"It's ok ben, she's a fan." I voice said pushing him beside and revealing Taylor York.
I grinned like an idiot as he pulled me into a hug.

"That's sweet of you to wait 2 hours after the show for us to come out" he chuckled lightly.

His voice was perfectly husky and high at the same time.
"I didn't plan on it but I'm glad I did" I smiled cheekily as Jeremy pushed past Taylor.

"Heyyy" he smiled and pulled me into a tight hug making me chuckle a bit more.
"Hi Jeremy" I softly replied looking up to his face.

Then small hands pushed past both boys and stood in front of me.
My all time woman crush, Hayley williams.

"Wow you are adorable" she smiled and pulled me into a hug.
I inhaled her soft vanilla scent and smiled.

"I'm only 2 years younger than you" I let out an awkward little laugh.
"Well that's great to meet a fan my age" she held up her hand for a high five.

I smiled from ear to ear as we took pictures and laughed.
"I'm actually gonna be traveling to every single show of the tour" I let out a soft huff looking to them all as we sat on the side walk.

"Really?" Taylor lifted his eyebrows.
"Yeah I'm actually really excited" I smiled looking at their faces in awe.

"That's crazy" Jeremy mumbled lightly.
"Yeah well we have to get going, and if your coming with you might wanna get going too" Hayley sighed standing to her feet and hugging me.

"Never got your name" Taylor pointed to me with a smirk.
"Alexandra" I replied lightly standing in front of Hayley.

"Alright Alex can't wait for you to hear us at all the concerts" Jeremy called after me as they made their ways back to the buses before waving.

I made my way to my car and smiled to myself cheekily because I couldn't even believe what just happened.
"Wowowowowow" I let my words slip off my tongue softly as I got into my car.

Well that was eventful.