Chapter 12 (If you liked me before, youll hate me now)

Taylor's pov
I drowsily fluttered open my eyes to spongebob and the smell of synthetic sausage.

I groaned as I sat up and stood from my sleeping area (aka the couch)

"Taylor's awake" Hayley bellowed from the kitchen throughout the house.
"Finally" Alex groaned in response as I entered the kitchen to McDonalds bags and them eating around the circular table.

"We got mcdonalds" Alex now smirked with a full mouth.
"I couldn't tell" I gasped sarcastically, sitting down across from Alex and next to Hayley.

"Here" Hayley threw me a sausage mcgriddle with a smile.
I thanked her with a nod and started to eat.

"So what's the plan for today" I furrowed my eyebrows, seeing they were both already dress and ready to leave out.

"Ehm, rides at Disney obviously" Hayley screeched, causing me to cover my ears.
"Nothing she hasn't already ridden" Alex rolled her eyes.
"Which means you shouldn't be screeching as if it's new to you" I shot her a sarcastic glare.

"Whatever, you're just cranky because you just woke up. and this is my house" she reasoned with a tilt of the head before picking her breakfast sandwich up again and taking a bite.

I shoved the rest of my food into my mouth with a please smile as I forced my food down my throat.
"What the hell Taylor, you're gonna choke" Hayley scrunched up her nose in displeasure before Alex nudged her in the stomach.

"Live a little" Alex groaned rolling her eyes.
Something Alex often said.

In fact, I think she mentioned she was gonna get it tattooed on her...
I smirked over to Alex before reaching across the table and fist bumping her.

"You two make me sick" Hayley frowned.
"Whatever"

I stood up and threw my trash away before standing in the doorway.
"I'm gonna go get dressed, because I don't feel like taking a shower" I proposed before disappearing and grabbing my bag.

Hayley's pov
I glanced to Alex across the table with a smile.
"You excited to ride all the rides" I asked with a soft smile.
"Yeah" she smiled brightly.

I don't know what I expected her to say, it's not like she'd say 'no'
Because that'd just be crazy.

Sometimes I ask stupid questions even when I know the answer to them.
I should try asking questions I don't know the answer to for a try.

"Alex.." I stammered,her eyes shooting straight to mine, her light brown eyes,
"What are we" I now toyed with my fingers under the table.

"Well" she sighed loudly, "i honestly just want y-you" she chuckled midway through.

Why?
What was so funny?

"What's so funny" I crinkled my forehead.
"It's just that, I imagined that I'd confess my love for you in some crazy unimaginable way.. but here I am doing it across your kitchen table at breakfast" she reasoned before crossing her arms over her chest and nibbling on her bottom lip.
God damn it Alex!

Her eyes now glanced back up to me.
a smile was painted on my face and I managed to not show my teeth, but I wanted to smile really hard.

"I like you a lot, Hayley" she repeated, making my cheeks radiate.
"Yeah well, I like you too" I managed to chirp out, although it seemed almost impossible because I was smiling so hard.

"Then what are we doing" she leaned forward.
Propped up on her elbows leaning into the table and staring into my soul.

"W-what, we're sitting at a table what's wrong" I raised my eyebrows and searched around for something that seemed out of whack.