Chapter 21 (One of those crazy girls)

Hayley's pov
"What is this all about" Jeremy fussed from the back seat.
I turned into the parking lot of our hotel room and turned back to Jeremy with a shrug.
"I thought you of all people would understand my elaborate plan to rekindling love" I gave him a dry laugh before putting the car in park.

We climbed out of the car retrieving our things and heading into the hotel as Jeremy sighed loudly.
"I don't know if it'll work"
"You don't get it anyway Jerm, you're not even supposed to get it" I assured him with a pat to the back.

"I don't know" he again repeated as we piled into the elevator.
Prior to pressing elevator buttons and the elevator actually taking motion Taylor agreed.
"I don't know either hayles"

We went up and exited the elevator, walking to our hotel room.
"You guys don't get it, one of those crazy girls is the song we sang in the car together on the first day we hung out" I explained throwing my bag down to the ground with a groan.

Taylor made a puzzled look as he plopped down onto the couch.
"Why would you guys listen to our music" he chuckled, "that's awkward"

"That doesn't matter" I shook my head, "what matters is she understands what I'm saying to her..singing to her"

We continued to pile our things into a small closet and began claiming our beds.
There only being 2 beds we had go claim quick.
"I call this bed" Jeremy shouted jumping face first into the bed.
"Claimed" I shouted doing to same to the bed beside it.

"Hayley, you're the shortest why don't you take the couch" Taylor whined from the doorway.
"I need my beauty sleep" I shot my nose into the air with pride.

And with that the sleeping arrangements were complete.
Me with a queen bed to myself.
Jeremy with a queen bed to himself.
And Taylor with a couch...(to himself)

~ ~ ~

"What do I say" asked Jeremy from the back seat as we drove to the symphony house.
"Just text her saying that you came out here to give her that bass lesson she's always wanted" I reasoned, keeping my eyes on the road.

With that the car went silent, except for the music of some band Taylor wanted me to listen to.
Now the plan was going into action!

"Aren't they good" Taylor asked as we pulled up to the side of the symphony house.
Where the tour busses were parked.
Where we met Alex.

"Yeah" I mumbled to Taylor before getting out the car and directing the guys to get their instruments from the back.

From there we walked to the front and looked to the only person that was there.
"Hello, we are paramore. We played here about a year ago...we were wondering if we could practice on the stage for a few minutes" I asked giving my best professional-yet-pleading-face.

"Do you have a show here tonight" the woman asked, her face showing zero emotion.
"No we just want to practice here, it's really important that we do" Jeremy intervened now.

"Alright but under one condition" the woman now wore a mischievous smile.
"Alright what's the condition" Taylor asked still holding his guitar tightly in his hands.
"I get an autograph from all three of you, my daughters a huge fan" she exclaimed a smile present on her face.