Chapter 2 (How'd you get my number)

Hayley's pov
I drowsily rubbed my eyes lifting my head up and abruptly hitting my head on the top bunk.
"Ow" I rubbed my temple slowly sliding out of my bunk and heading to the window.

We were stopped in a parking lot I guess, but there was a large black fence blocking our tour bus from a ton of fans waiting out by it.
"Hey you're awake" Taylor said coming up from behind and sitting down at the booth.

"Yeah, are we in philly now?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I sliced an apple open.
"Yeah, and we have sound check and you have vocal rehearsal in like a couple hours so be ready" he hummed lightly.

I nodded my head and popped an apple slice into my mouth.
"Aww sweet apples" Jeremy said grabbing a slice out my hand and eating it before walking to the bus door.

"Thanks.." I sarcastically mumbled.
"And where are you going" Taylor directed my attention to Jeremy.

He spun around and ran his hand through his hair before sighing.
"I was going to go say hi to some fans of that's ok with you Mr.York" he remarked with a smirk on his face.

"I think I'll join you Mr.Davis" Taylor raised one eyebrow and followed after Jeremy and they were both out.
I'd probably go out a few minutes later, but not right now.
I wanted to finish my apple.

I switched on my phone getting a text from chad.
'In philly yet, maybe we can FaceTime later??'
I smiled at his needy remark and replied.
'We just got here and possibly I could have some time with your face a bit later ;)'

I loved chad, his perfect ability to make me smile, laugh, everything.
A lot of people didn't like us together.. I don't get it, he treats me like an angel.

I slowly slid out my seat and strode to the door before it opened to a grinning Taylor York.
"We're back" he announced out loud and pushed past me along with Jeremy.
"Oh really I couldn't tell" I sarcastically gasped.

"Sarcasm kills Williams, I thought you knew that" Jeremy chimed in.
"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and exited out the bus.

I walked to the fence where scream people stood.
"Oh my god Hayley"
"Hayley"
"AHHH"
"I CANT BREAHT"
"AHFIGJEJS"
"ASDFGHJKL"

I mixture of things were yelled at me but I simply smiled and dealt with one fan at a time.
"What's your name" I smiled at the girl that handed me her phone.
"Clarissa" she screeched.
I snapped s picture of us and handed back her phone.
"Thank you Clarissa" I smiled.

I took more and more pictures until it was cutting close to over 30 minutes that had passed.
"Oops sorry guys, I have to go but I'll see you all at the show" I waved goodbye and headed back to the bus.

When I entered the boys' grins were priceless.
"What're you two up to" I squinted my eyes and head back to the booth.
"It was Taylor" Jeremy blurted out.
"shut up" Taylor shouted back letting out a soft chuckle.

"What'd you do" I now grunted, wanting to know what the hell was so funny.
The room went silent and both boys stared down at my phone.

I picked up my phone and switched it on noticing I had gotten a lot of texts.
A couple from chad and one from an unknown number.
"Who the hel-" I mumbled lightly looking at the unknown number.

'Hey it's Alexandra from yesterday, maybe we can hang out or something' the text sat and stared at me.
"Which one of you gave a fan my number, I swear I'm going to kill you" I devilishly grinned and watched as they ran off laughing and screaming.

I honestly didn't care because I had done it to Jeremy so many times, but it rarely happened to me.
I just kept my number hidden I guess, all the time.