Chapter 11 (Make up your mind)

Hayley's pov
We walked home, Taylor and Alex hand in hand.
I wanted them to be happy.
I didn't care much whether I had Alex to myself or not, Taylor deserves someone perfect.

"So when will this be a thing" I motioned to their hands intertwined.
"Eh, I don't know" Alex muttered lightly.
"Yeah it's more so like an only on Mondays and Wednesday's type thing... from 6-10" Taylor joked along.

This made me laugh out loud, and smile.
"Well, I approve if it happens" I winked at Taylor, his cheeks a soft shade of pink from blushing.

We came to the house to find a figure sitting against the door.
"You guys wait here, I'll go check who it is" Taylor motioned for us to stay as he walked toward the house.

"Get out of here" I could hear Taylor say to the man.
"She doesn't want to see you, and you know if Alex sees you she'll beat the living shit out of you" he continued.

Now I have a clue as to who it is.

At the sound of her name, Alex sped towards the now standing figure at the door.

"I just want to talk to her" chad shouted now.
"Get the fuck out of here, or I'll call the cops" Alex now said grabbing the font of his button up shirt.

Chad pushed past Alex, stumbling towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into a kiss.
I could smell the strong scent of alcohol in his breath, making me pull away.

I hit against his chest, pulling away but he wouldn't let me.
His hands snakes around my bum, resting there and sitting as if this was normal.

I pulled away shoving him back 2 feet.
"Chad Everett Gilbert! You're drunk, and we're over" I shouted.
His eyebrows raised high and he chuckled a bit before coming closer to me.

"Tell me, Hayley. You think you can be mad at me for experimenting, when you were messing around too?" he sarcastically chuckled, making me gasp.
How does he even...
I have to strike back- and quick.

"What're you even talking about" I fired back.
*eternal facepalms*
Why would I say that?

"You think I'm dumb as shit don't you" he smirked coming closer and I stepped back farther.
"You think I don't know that you and that shit bag over there were fucking" he pointed to Alex, fury heavy in his tone.

"God damnit chad listen to yourself, she's just..my friend, she's my friend for fucks sake" I shot back, worry was filling me.
How would I get out of this one?

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you guys had no sexual interactions while on tour" he hissed, glaring.
"Fuck off chad, go home. Don't come back here, just leave" I shook my head.
"Exactly, you can't tell me because you did, you did have sexual interactions" he cockily crossed his arms over his chest with a smirk.

I pushed him aside and jogged into the house, locking the door behind me.
Alex and Taylor stood and stared at me in awe.

"Are you ok" Taylor asked, causing tears to fall.
"I'm just so done with all his bullshit" I cursed before plopping down onto the couch.
"You don't have to put up with it anymore Hayes" Alex said snaking her arms around my waist and pulling me into her side.

The tears still fell from my eyes, silently drenching my shirt and Alex's.
"You deserve someone so much better than that" Taylor mumbled, his eyes glancing between me and Alex.

What's that all about.
Alex has nothing to do with what he just said..
I was honestly just tired and bored.

"I think I'm just gonna go to bed, probably play some music" I added the last part as I pulled myself off the couch.
"Alright" Alex and Taylor called after me as I walked through the kitchen to the long hallway.