Chapter 13 (Bad press)

Taylor's pov
I turned my body over to find a bright headed girl lying next to me.
Julie.
My head was pounding as I lifted myself from the bed carefully, trying not to wake the petite woman next to me.

I held my head as I tiptoed out of the room towards the kitchen.
When entering the kitchen I found Hayley with sunglasses on.

She smiled largely before holding out a pill bottle.
"Take these" she chirped quietly.
Alex sat across from Hayley with a straight face, "3, for your head ache" she chimed in.

I nodded slowly heading to the fridge and grabbing a water bottle before downing the pills with a gulp of water.

Of corse I didn't feel normal right away, but after around 30 minutes I felt fine.

"Is that Julie chick still here" Alex crossed her arms over her chest as we all sat around the circular table.
i nodded my head slowly again.

Hayley simply nodded too, her Ray Bans resting on the tip of her nose.

When waking up, I was in what was Alex's room.
So I assume Alex and Hayley slept in the same bed last night..
Which doesn't bother me that much.

It just kind of stung to know that after everything I helped Alex with, she still chose Hayley over me.
Which I'm totally used to bye the way.

But it still kind of hurt, even after all this time.

I was snapped out of my trance when Julie entered the kitchen holding her orange head for dear life.
Hayley tapped my shoulder, handing me the bottle, which I then handed to Julie.

"Take 3" I softly smiled to her, handing her my bottle of water.

She then sat down in between my and Alex, still holding her head.
"What even happened last night" her blue eyes glanced up to mine.

"Umm, the only thing I remember was getting to the bar.. the rest is a blur" I admitted with a shrug and a soft chuckle.
"I remember meeting a dude, and I remember beating the shit out of him" Hayley giggled from my side making me turn to her.

"You didn't beat the shit out of him, you just punched him in the face... and spit on him" Alex interjected from the side with a smirk on her lips while she shook her head contently.

"Wow" was all that Julie could say now.
I nodded my head slowly.
"So what's the plan for today" I asked, like everyday I wanted to know what we were doing.

"I was thinking we could just chill here, I don't feel like doing anything else" Hayley admitted.
I agreed, I didn't feel like even walking.

"Sounds fine to me" Alex smiled now from across the table.

I stood and headed into the living room, switching on the tv and turning to spongebob.
Julie following behind me, sitting down next to me but fairly spaced.

"I don't bite" I shot her a soft smile, saying this just quiet enough that the 2 in the kitchen wouldn't hear me.
She smiled at me innocently,
"I know, I just didn't want to invade your personal space" she admitted.

"Well guess what" I scooted in closer to her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder, "it's not invading if I send an invitation"

She smiled again, her teeth showing as she grinned adorably.
"Taylor, I actually have to head home soon" she now sighed loudly, removing my arm from around her and standing to her feet.

"You don't have to leave" I stood up too, standing in front of her petite body now.
She stared up at me with her blue eyes,
"Yeah it's just my boyfriend.....he's wondering where I am" she muttered holding up her phone.