Chapter 3 (Movie night)

Alex's pov
I sat in the car and watched as Hayley walked back into the building.
I didn't know exactly what just happened but I knew that I had no choice but to fall head over heels for Hayley Williams.

I looked down at my phone.
Wow.
"Fuck" I muttered noticing it was only around 2 more hours til to the concert.

I honestly had no clue what to do so I went on Instagram.
Just the sight of Hayley made me loose my mind, it was insane to even think that I just saw her in person, let alone sing in a car with her.

I thought back to when she questioned me when I whispered to myself.
"Now I'm one of those crazy girls...since Im with you" I had mumbled to myself.

Surprisingly she heard and questioned what I said but I panicked and just said nothing.

I'm glad she didn't think much of it afterward though, I don't think.

I parked my car and got out, walking to the fence where all the people were sitting.
A girl with almost white hair spun around and looked at me.

"Your that girl that was with Hayley in Starbucks" the girl muttered.
I quickly shook my head, "no you have me confused"

"Your wearing the same outfit and everything" she grabbed my leather jacket and dropped it.
"What are you even talking about"I furrowed my eyebrows certain I sealed the deal.

She pulled up a picture on her phone and shoved it to my face.
Revealing a picture of me handing Hayley her chai tea latte and us both smiling.

Damn you paparazzi.
"I have to go" I muttered as I squeezed past all the people and left the crowd of people.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Hayley's number.
"We need to talk" was all I said.
"Um ok what?" She asked.
"No, Hayley in person" I begged lightly.
"Ummm, how about after the concert stay after"
"Alright that sounds good" I smiled to myself, but then remembered that I am still just a fan.

I hung up and dug my hands deep into my pockets and kicked around rocks.
"Ugh" I grunted at the thought of Hayley.

"She doesn't even have to try to have the largest impact on me, it just happens" i started to talk to myself as I walked around the empty parking lot.

"Omg and I totally forgot about chad, she's not interested in me. she has chad"

I checked my phone again, 1 more hour til the concert.
I decided I'd head inside now, just to get a good spot and everything.

I made my way inside and headed to the front rows.
"Hey, seat neighbors" I girl smiled at me sitting down next to me.

"Oh hey" I put my hand out and shook it raising my eyebrows, "name?"

"Magnolia" she responded, "and you?"
"Alexandra, but you can call me Alex"
"And you can call me maggie" she chuckled lightly to herself amused by our sudden attraction to each other (in a friendly way)

We continued to talk as the lights dimmed.
Then the opening act came out and performed making me clap at how I could find a new interest everyday, including the girl next to me.

When the opening act left, the intermission began.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom" Maggie whispered to me before exiting out the main doorway.

I waited patiently for her to come back and watched as they changed the set, watching as they entered into stage and everyone started to shout and scream right as Maggie slipped back into her seat.

They played perfectly, Hayley singing angelically, occasionally looking me directly in my eyes.
Maggie and me both sang along to every song with enthusiasm.