Chapter 9 (Chaddy problems)

Hayley's pov
I locked eyes with the one and only, my heart dropping five flights.
"Wow today is full of surprises" she muttered.

I pulled away from chad slowly untangling myself from his grip and approaching Taylor and Alex.
(Whose hands were intertwined tightly by the way)

"Wow, I didn't know you guys were gonna be here" I gasped glancing at them.
Taylor wearing a short sleeved button up shirt with grey skinny jeans and vans.
And Alex wearing a panic! Singlet with short army green shorts.
Both wearing ray bans to top it all off.

"Yeah well we could say the same" Taylor chuckled awkwardly scratching the back of his neck with one hand, and the other still holding tightly onto Alex's.

I didn't know why it was so awkward.
It didn't have to be this way.
We're band mates for gods sake, we spend 75% of our lives together.
Why is it so awkward.

I soon felt arms wrapped around me as I looked up to see chad.
"Wow I didn't think you too would be here" chad huskily laughed.

"Yeah well" alex huffed back, obviously annoyed by my boyfriend's presence.
"You guys gonna be here long?" Chad pushed, insisting on engaging in conversation with Alex.

"2 weeks actually so yeah" Alex smiled falsely nodding her head.
"Oh rad" chad smiled.

Chad didn't like Alex, he voiced it to me multiple times.
Why? Because she liked me.
Likes?
Liked?

I don't know, but she feels for me, and she just doesn't like the idea of us together.
And that caused chad to pick up on some stuff I guess.

"Yeah and you guys, you staying over the night or anything" Taylor asked now toying with Alex's fingers.

Why did my eyes keep venturing to their hands?
Why were they holding hands?
Are they together?

"Yeah we're staying for 2 weeks also" I lied, I initially only planned 1 week, but now that they're here I think it'd be more fun k stay longer.
Considering I have a time share in the park. I can stay any time I want.

"Nice, we can hang out with each other" Alex smiled at the floor, her smile now genuine.
"Yeah" I smiled back, her eyes finally meeting mine.

We stared at each other for a bit before snapping out of it and looking up to chad.
"Hey, wanna actually come on this ride with me" Alex squeaked, her hand releasing from Taylor's.

"Em, sure" I furrowed my eyebrows slightly.
"Alright" she voiced before grabbing my arm and pulling me with her.

"We'll meet you guys back here" I shouted before the boys disappeared off into the distance.

She slowed down once we were far away from the guys.
Letting go of my arm completely.
"Umm" she hummed lightly scratching her nose.

She furrowed her eyebrows, darting her eyes in every which way.
"Do you know where you're going" I finally voiced, after minutes of watching her point in a direction then shake her head as if she was mentally debating with herself.

"Hush" she snapped at me going back to furrowing her eyebrows in frustration.
"Where are you trying to go" I asked now, despite her attempt to shut me up, I knew this park like the back of my hand.

"God damn it Hayley, can you jus-"
"No, just tell me where we're going. come on Alex" I whined, loosing my patience.

"You know I hate it when you whine" she shot me a glare.
Causing the ends of my lips to curv up.
"Please tell me where we're going Alex" I whined again, this time puffing out my bottom lip and pouting at the end.