Chapter 7 (Taylex or haylex?)

Chad's pov (the unwanted)
"Would you like to order our food now" the waitress asked with a lovely smile, her teeth perfectly straight.

"I'll take the shrimp and lobster salad with garlic bread" I spoke while rubbing my thumb on Hayley's arm.

It sure as hell felt good to be back with her.
All those days alone, unless I was with Andrea..
But it was a different feeling with Hayley.

I nudged Hayley lightly to que her to oder.
"I'll take a California turkey burger with garlic fries, and with barbecue sauce and ranch" she voiced lightly making me smile.

I loved being around her, even on our worst nights I loved her.
I never second guessed my love for her, just simply liked other people simultaneously.

I'll admit I felt guilty, a lot.
But it was never to the point where I'd tell her.
My secrets were never exposed, and I liked it that way.

Hayley on the other hand, she could never get away with anything.
Hence, her sleep talking.

She always let things out, like before my birthday they were planning a surprise. but the whole night she couldn't stop talking about it.

Another time, she was the one who lost my favorite hat, she talked about that too.

It was funny sometimes, but it worries me about her personal space, it was probably lacking because of this.

I'd imagine how it was for Taylor and Jeremy on the bus with her.
"How's Hayley's sleep talking during tour" I now asked curious on the topic.

"Oh hahah" Jeremy began laughing, "you know she actually talks about you a lot in her sleep."
Hayley then covered her face, shielding it from blush.

I just laughed.
"Yeah she talks about stuff she's nervous about" Taylor mumbled.
"What's that" I asked now, I didn't know how to take that.

Was he implying that she's nervous about me.
"I just said that she tends to talk about things she's nervous about" Taylor again repeated making me want to flip the table over.

I glanced over at him with a sarcastically questioning face.
"And that's relevant to her talking about me because?" I questioned, trying to see what this prick would say.

"I in no way said it was relevant to you, more so relevant to her sleep talking overall" he chuckled.

"Well, I thought you were implying that I'm a nervous topic in her life" I expressed my feelings, feeling my temper start to disappear in thin air.

"Well that's not what he said" Alex now chimed in.
"i don't think this is your conversation cooper" I stated, in attempt to shut her up.

"My name is Alexandra"

"And?"

"I have a name, and I'd rather you call me by what I propose you call me"

"Well Alexandra, this is not your conversation"

"I believe I didn't need an invitation to correct your false assumptions"

"My question was directed toward mr. York over here, I suggest you butt out"

"And that's just what ill do, in the bathroom" she stood and exited towards the bathroom, just as our food arrived.

The table of corse went silent, awkwardly.
It wasn't my fault of corse, she shouldn't have put her nose in my business.

Everyone ate as Alex walked back to the table and began to eat too.
Hayley shifting in the booth when Alex sat.

"You ok" I whispered down to her, my lips brushing against her ear.
"Yeah" she smiled innocently.