♡ 2 ♡

📍 Ddot's House
December 2nd, 1:35 pm

Angel Rivera
-

--------------------------------

I was in the kitchen with Melz as she on live cooking. I had just met her and Jay an hour ago but I liked them already.

I was dancing behind Melz as she laughed seasoning the food. Then Jay, with his megamind lookin' ass, pushes me out of the way.

He starts dancing with his Coca-cola in his hand saying, "I got hips, I got hips." Melz laughed at our antics.

"Why would you push that girl like that?" She said still laughing. Jay rolled his eyes "Because it's my time to shine."

"Zesty ass nigga." I said laughing at Jay's expression when he heard what I said.

"Aight now when I body slam yo little ass don't say nothing" Jay said mugging me, I just shrugged and went to sit on the couch.

"Aight bye." DD said playing with his curls and walking out of the room.

"She piss me off so fucking bad bruh." DD said sighing as he sat at the table lowly shaking his head.

"Y'all toxic asf. Might as well cut it off at this point." Melz said putting the food in the oven and picking up Amiri.

"Fr." Jay said shaking his dreads recording himself.

I just shook my head at him and laughed. Melz sat down on the couch beside me and set Amiri down.

"But I want her so bad." DD delusional ass spoke.

"Then stop arguing with her and work it out." Melz sighed tired of the conversation. Amiri tugged at my arm causing me to look down at him.

"Wanna play?" He said shaking the cars in his hand. "Sure." I said getting down on the floor and grabbing a car.

"Oh you mad you lost? Idgaf." I heard Notti yell coming out of the room with Ddot following behind him.

"Nigga ain't nobody mad." Ddot said rubbing his temples obviously mad.

Notti opened his mouth to respond but noticed me and Amiri. "Yall playing cars?! Shiii let me join." He said sitting down and grabbing a blue pickup truck.

"Shii me too." Ddot got down on the floor and grabbed a blue Ford explorer.

I had a white Lamborghini and Amiri had a red Mustang.

"Alright let's start." I said moving my car across the carpet.

"I'm about to go to Amiri's house." Notti said moving his car across the carpet as well.

Amiri laughed a little before saying "No the fuck you not."

Everybody in the room immediately stopped what they were doing and looked at the boy in shock. Melz grabbed Amiri.

"Nap time." She said going into Ddot's room to lay the boy down.

"Anyways..." I said getting up from the carpet turning on the tv turning on Friday.

"Y'all hungry?" Ddot said sitting beside me as Notti sat on the other side of me.

"Melz is cooking right now nigga." Jay said rolling his eyes. Sassy ass.

"Oh aight." Ddot turned back to the tv.

After we finished eating DD went to the room to talk to his girlfriend again. We finished Friday holding our stomachs because they hurt so much from laughter.

DD emo dramatic self came out of the room with his head down obviously saddened.

Jay wrapped his arm around his brother's shoulder consoling him. "What happened?" He looked at his brother with concern.

"I wanted to stay with her...but she broke up with me." He said still looking down.

"Aww bro it's okay." Notti said getting up to hug him.

"You know how many bitches be feening for you? You'll bounce back trust me." Ddot said getting up as well to hug him.

I wanted to get up and hug him but me and Dd rarely talked. Even though it was awkward I felt that it didn't matter since it was the least I could do.

After Ddot moved from hugging DD I wrapped my arms around him, embracing him. To my surprise he hugged back.

I ended our hug and went to Ddot's closet grabbing us some blankets so we could sleep in the living room as Melz and Amiri slept in Ddot's room.

I was watching the movie with everyone awake and I swear not even a minute later Notti and Jay were sleep.

Ddot bored ass started to make a conversation. "Angel?"
He whispered.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"Would you ever join the sugarhill gang and be a drill rapper like us." I looked at him like he was out of his mind. Which he was for even asking such a question.

"I might rap with y'all but you sure as hell not getting my ass in a gang. I don't do allat." Ddot nodded his head and slowly fell asleep leaving me and Dd awake.

"Angel?" DD said.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry if I was rude to you earlier. Thanks for the hug." The boy said realizing how bad he acted towards the girl when she at least seemed like she cared for him.

"No problem and it's fine." I said drifting off to sleep.

"Good night." DD said.

"Good night."

-------------------------------------
A/n

Y'all I'm sorry that I keep rewriting the chapters I just end up not liking them. But I like this one so it might stay.
Also the 3rd chapter should be coming later due to the fact this was yesterday's chapter I just rewrote it.

Byeee

Don't forget to vote and comment 🤞