♡ 10 ♡

First off before I start this chapter, TYSM FOR 100 VOTES 🥳!!!

📍Angel's house, NY
December 25, 7:00 am
Angel Rivera
-

-----------------------------------

My alarm went off and I was about to lay back down and go to sleep but then I realized what day it was. I quickly got out of bed and made my way to the livingroom.

Unsurprisingly Jacori, Josiah, and my mom were already awake.

"Bout time sleepyhead" Jacori said stretching his arms.

"Nigga shut the fuck up, it's 7 in the morning and there's no school. What make you think I wanna be up rn." I said giving Josiah a kiss on his cheek and walking towards the gifts.

Josiah came over beside me and I handed him each of his gifts even though I'm sure he knew how to read his name.

"OH, wait a minute Jojo" I said quickly getting up and going to my room. I reached at the top of my closet and grabbed my mom, Jacori, and Josiah's gifts.

I came back into the living room and distributed their gifts to each of them.

Josiah opened one of my gifts first and put it on. Jacori immediately started to get aggy.

"Why the hell you buy my son that shit?" He said referring to the ski mask I got him.

"It's for playing, he's only 4 dumbass." I sighed, "Open your gift from me."

Jacori opened it, inside were two smaller boxes. He opened one of them which contained a necklace, the other had deodorant.

Jacori raised a brow. "You tryna say I'm musty or sum?"

I laughed, "Yup, that's exactly what I'm saying" I said laughing even more at his reaction to what I had said.

I looked over at my mom to see her open her gift. No matter what she did to piss me off that was still my mom at the end of the day so I'ma still get her something.

"Thank you Angel" She said once she opened up her red UGGs. I knew that she loved UGGs and that red was her favorite color, so I decided on that.

"No problem" I said as I hugged her.

Then I started opening my presents, like every Christmas of course I got new clothes. I also got a Tote bag, airpods, a necklace that said 'Angel', some stuffed animals, panda dunks, and military black 4s.

"Thank you guys" I said hugging each of them. Then I went back in my room.

I needed to find a way to make it to the block today. I still wanted to give everyone their gifts.

I decided to turn my phone on because I wanted to at least tell them Merry Christmas. I had it off because I knew they would try to contact me.

Once I turned on my phone I realized I was right. I noticed everyone had tried texting and messaging me.