♡ 11 ♡

Dd's house, NYDecember 26, 7:00 amDavid Reyes-------------------------------------

Dd's house, NY
December 26, 7:00 am
David Reyes
-------------------------------------

We all had so much fun yesterday so I was tired as hell. I planned on sleeping till at least 3:00 pm but Angie's phone was going off and I couldn't take it.

I didn't know her password or anything so I just looked at the notifs to see who was ringing her line like that. Once I looked I realized it was just her mom, I wonder why she was blowing her phone up so much.

Whatever the reason was I didn't care enough to find out because I was trying to sleep. As I was turning Angel's ringer off the phone started buzzing and I screamed and dropped it.

I quickly covered my mouth hoping no one heard me but Notti ran in the room frantically as Ddot slowly trudged behind him.

"What happened?" Ddot whispered as he came in the room more so he could close the door.

"You good?" Notti asked as he sat in my gaming chair.

"Yeah, I just dropped Angie's phone" I said picking up the phone and showing it to them. Notti and Ddot both put their hands on their mouths and exchanged looks with one another.

"What?" I whisper shouted confused, "What the hell y'all look like that for?"

Ddot slowly walked over to me and grabbed the phone, closely examining it. "Ooou, you cracked her phoneeee" He said dragging out his words.

"Huh? Lemme see that shit" I quickly snatched the phone and looked at it. It was just a little crack in the middle of the screen.

"Man you do the mo-" I was interupted by Angie's phone ringing once again. Now I wanted these calls to stop so I could sleep so I answered it.

"Angie donde estas? Cuando llegas a casa, tu trasero está hecho." Her mom angrily spoke. I quickly moved the phone from my ear taking it off speaker.

Translation: (Angie where are you? when you get home, yo ass is done.)

"Soy David, Angie está en mi casa ahora mismo." I said so I could find out what Angie was in trouble for.

Translation: (It's David, Angie is at my house right now.)

"Despierta a Angie y dale el teléfono por favor David" I nodded as if she could see me and shook Angel awake.

Translation: (Wake Angie up and give her the phone please David.)

Once she woke up she rubbed her eyes and said, "Nigga what?" As she smacked her teeth.

"It's your mom" I whispered handing her the phone. Once she heard that she quickly grabbed the phone and went to the bathroom closing the door behind her.

"Since I can't sleep now, y'all wanna play GTA?" I asked Notti and Ddot as I walked over to my game turning it on.

"Yea , I'm down" Ddot said grabbing a controller.

"Same" Notti said grabbing a controller as well

Angel Rivera: Dd's house

Once my mom was done yelling in my ear I quickly left out of the bathroom and grabbed my things, causing the three boys to look at me.

"Where you goin?" DD asked as he continued to observe my every movement.

"Home before I get killed" To be honest when I came here yesterday I completely forgot about the fact I snuck out.

"We can take you home" Ddot offered obviously just wanting to get out of the house.

"Nah y'all good" I said opening the door. DD quickly got up and opening his drawer and putting, what I assume was a gun, in his pants.

"I'm going" DD said as Ddot nodded in agreement.

"I'll see y'all later, I'ma stay here with my gf" Notti said walking past us to get to his room.

"See ya mh" DD said as we went out the front door, closing and locking it behind us.

Once we made it outside my apartment building we stopped. "Aight, if I'm still alive, I'll see y'all soon" I said hugging DD and Ddot.

"Mhm call me this time I aint playing" DD said looking at me as I walked up the stairs.

"Nah forget about that nigga. CALL ME. I knew ya first" Ddot said glaring at Dd.

"Fuck is you looking at?" DD said bucking at Ddot.

"You nigga tf" Ddot slyly replied back.

I just laughed and shook my head as I went into my apartment.

Once I got upstairs and unlocked the door Jacori quickly ran from down the hall and sat on the couch.

I knew it was because he wanted to see me get yelled at but idgaf.

"Angel Mae Rivera, who told you that you could leave this house?" My mom said standing in the livingroom with her hands on her hips.

"Mom I-" she interrupted me before I could even answer.

"Do you think you're grown or something? This situation right here proves exactly what I was talking about. When we moved away from Darrian you never snuck out but now that you're back around him you do." She sighed rubbing her head.

"Angel I didn't want you around him for a reason and it seems like you can't respect that so instead of trying to push you further away from him, I'm sending you to live with your Grandma in Georgia."

I facepalmed as I nodded my head and went to my room. At this point I didn't even want to talk to her anymore she's deadass bugging.

If she never would've flipped out in the first place I wouldn't have had to sneak out. I just laid back on my phone and began to text DD.

David 🙄💙

David 🙄💙: you good ma???

Me: hell no

David 🙄💙 : what's wrong?

Me: Im moving to Georgia

---------------------------------------

A/N

Angel's moving to Georgia

Her mom is dead bugging 😴

How y'all think DD gon respond to this?

Anyways hope y'all liked this chapter

Don't forget to vote and comment 🤞