♡ 13 ♡

(It's still January 1st like it was in the last chapter because that was mainly a flashback)

📍Angel's house
January 1st, 8:00 pm
Angel Rivera
---------------------------------

I sat on my bed looking around at my room, it was almost time for me to go. I was glad I got to see all my friends yesterday.

I really didn't wanna leave all this behind, I was only here 1 month and I already was having so much fun.

I was bored waiting for my grandma to come so I decided to text DD.

David 🙄💙

Me: Hey DD, wyd

David 🙄💙: I'm outside with these dumb niggas 😹

David 🙄💙: Wyd?

Me: getting ready to leave, you forgot already?

David 🙄💙: Oh yeah

David 🙄💙: I just had the craziest idea though...

Me: 🤦🏾‍♀️ Boy wth you talking bout

David 🙄💙: You should move in with Ddot.

Me: His mama already know I'm not supposed to be around him and she know I'm supposed to be leaving tonight.

David 🙄💙 : Aight, I'ma text you back in a minute.

I got out of our message thread and went to my feed to watch some videos. Then my mom came in.

"You packed all your things?" She asked as I sat up and looked at all the boxes across the room thinking it was obvious that I did.

"Yeah" I laid back down and started watching my phone again, but she didn't leave after that so I knew she would have something else to say.

"You know I'm doing this to keep you safe, right?" She said as she came and sat down beside me on the bed.

"Yeah, you tell me everyday" I said still watching my phone so she could see that whatever she had to say I didn't care about.

But she obviously didn't get the memo because she still was talking, "So you know that this is for the best?"

I didn't think it was but I was gonna agree anyway so she could hurry up and get out, "Yeah".